Kopparberg cider?

Associate
Anyone know of any good places to order this? I have a party coming up soon, and I need to get some booze in the house. I need several crates of various drinks, and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get hold of this particular stuff, as I love it to bits.

Tried the major supermarkets, but they don't appear to stock it. Can any of you help?

Soldato
We discovered it in Wetherspoons this year, now everyone's drinking the stuff!

The only place we've found that does it is Ikea. They stock the pear one, and the non-alcohol version. Its pretty steep (90p per can I think) for a crate but its great stuff :)

Man of Honour
IKEA sell it, yes the flat pack furnature shop... Thats where we get ares from...

Can't remember how much it is though..

Associate
:eek: Revival!

Found this in a pub in bottle form and it is the best cider ever! Anybody know if any supermarkets stock this heaven in a bottle?

Man of Honour
Gaverick said:
I've noticed you always spell "our" as "are". Is this on purpose or do you just not know how to spell our?

holy batman, it's neither. I know which one to use, but the brain and fingers don't agree :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Gaverick said:
LOL it's just I have a mate from Bristol and he always spells it "Are" aswell, I thought it was some quirk of the English language which I was unaware of.

that's more likely down to crap schools in Bristol

Back
Top Bottom