Specfracklinear me a ... Haircut :)

Soldato
lol, i searched on google... and couldnt find anything,, so i ask trusty ocukers for advice. Im getting my haircut at 4:30 and am gnna get it shaved like number 3 on the sides going down to a v shape at the bottom of my head and cut at the top and back so ican gel the back and top, and i want some patterns shaved in my head.. what shall i get :) cheers

Permabanned
salami1212 said:
lol, i searched on google... and couldnt find anything,, so i ask trusty ocukers for advice. Im getting my haircut at 4:30 and am gnna get it shaved like number 3 on the sides going down to a v shape at the bottom of my head and cut at the top and back so ican gel the back and top, and i want some patterns shaved in my head.. what shall i get :) cheers

TTIUWP

Pics or ban!

Soldato
OP
CDj-Rossi said:
Get a big floppy phallus shaved on your head to further emphasise the gayness of your chosen haircut.

LOL!

and shut up ,, loadsa people have there hair like mine, short sides, long back and top,, how is that laughable

edit: and i swear its you zefan.. or probably isnt, the person who makes all those youtube videos with that gay ass hair lol :)

Soldato
OP
lol, not pattern as in gay pattern :( lol, just some lines or something.. yes yes, i know. chavvy.. but thats fine, unless you can spec me another haircut alltogether

Soldato
Sounds as bad as the wee guy with a chess board on his head. :rolleyes:

Fair enough have short back and sides with it long enough up top to spike it up......thats OK.

I cant really comment,i have long curly hair that i straighten. :o

Soldato
What you said was fine, until you started saying you were going to get patterns in your hair. ANYTHING, be it lines, dots, patterns, works of art, self portraits - it looks stupid!

edit- in my opinion of course, but thats what you were asking for wasnt it?

Soldato
I had a haircut and thought it would be a good idea to get some blond streaks put in. Only, I didn't realise it would take as long as it did and I had to walk out in foils to put some more money in the parking meter...

Soldato
OP
Gilly said:
Down to a V at the nape? Like Vinny Jones had early 90's?

That went out of fashion before the mid-90's?

aha,, but its come back now :) you oldies.. joking, dont ban me

and i didnt actually ask for your opinion.. i asked "what shall i get" as in what patterns shall i get

Back
Top Bottom