best mp3 player to get at the moment?

Soldato
actually the new cowon flash players look pretty sweet indeed, they just don't have enough capacity for my needs.

nano + armband for the gym and the video for other times is how i roll.

Soldato
James.miller - can you do all those functions at the same time - the D2 seems to have only 2-3 soft keys! Unless you hitting the touchscreen... and hoping for the best you hit right place blindly!

Soldato
mr_x_plosion said:
I want an mp3 player with good capacity and good battery life.

Anyone know what the Philips jukebox is like?

dont go with phillips, i have had very bad experience with them, you will proably say many other people havent, but i went through 4 philips 20gb mp3 players about a year ago before i switched back to creative touch, i got the refund on them.

Soldato
I was interested in a MP3 player too...

Which of these has the best sound quality? i like my bass ;)

I have the MDR 700 and Ex 90 headphones atm for the player, need something to use them with.

Soldato
Sinny said:
dont go with phillips, i have had very bad experience with them, you will proably say many other people havent, but i went through 4 philips 20gb mp3 players about a year ago before i switched back to creative touch, i got the refund on them.

Thanks for the heads-up

Soldato
Locke said:
I was interested in a MP3 player too...

Which of these has the best sound quality? i like my bass ;)

I have the MDR 700 and Ex 90 headphones atm for the player, need something to use them with.

Sony Players pump out bass like theres no tomorrow. Sony NW-A808 is good - so is the NW-S705 which has a bit more bass but not as clear as the A808.

If you like bass dont got for creative or apple.

Soldato
Vegetarian said:
Sony Players pump out bass like theres no tomorrow. Sony NW-A808 is good - so is the NW-S705 which has a bit more bass but not as clear as the A808.

If you like bass dont got for creative or apple.

I was just about to get an Apple hehe, thanks for info, will be looking into those! :)

Soldato
Jihad said:
I disagree both give out great bass depending on the headphones.

(EQ can also help quite a lot)

I have Westone UM2's which are one of the bassiest headphones out there... both Zen and ipod are lacking compaired to other MP3 players such as Sony, iRiver, iAudio etc

Soldato
there's a few factors involved to get the sound you want tbh.

encoding quality/headphone quality and then matching these with a player.

if you're not going to invest in high quality headphones (i'm talking £80+) ditch the ipod if you're a bass head.

if you want to use moderate priced phones get something with a more forward sound like cowon/iriver/sony

Back
Top Bottom