Homo hating religious nuts!

Soldato
These guys on the Jeremy Kyle Show (I hope this isn't against the rules with it being a TV show on youtube, if so delete away mods.)

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four

Now, how on earth do these guys get like this?
How on gods earth does religion make people feel they have the right to go around preaching hate (this goes for all religions).

I feel really sorry for them if I'm perfectly honest, their whole lives are just going to be wasted full of their hate for homosexuals.

So wrong.

Man of Honour
It has nothing to do with religion, it has everything to do with a brain washing maniac, who instils power by utter control.

The kids some who are older than 18 have to phone there parents to see if there aloud to go for a coffee.

Soldato
OP
I just can't get my head around it, I'm raging atm.

I've only seen these this evening after a mate sent me the links.

Ok, I'm not perfect myself. I'm the sort of person that makes silly jokes about homosexuality all the time and get a load of abuse sometimes off my mates because some of them have other friends that are gay, but it's never hatred or severely offensive, but this is shocking as how brainwashed people can become, people like this should (i know it's not possible due to freedom of speech) be stopped somehow.

Permabanned
These guys are just a moronic cult despite their objections that they're simply the true religion of God. You only have to listen to them for a few minutes to be overwhelmed with hypocrisy and sheer ignorance.

What makes me laugh is that they apparently thank God for every wrong thing that happens. Every bad thing that happens to someone is God's righteousness and should be praised. When someone is killed, praise God. When someone contracts AIDS, praise God. However, during the Loui Theroux documentary of them, something was thrown at their picket line from a passing car, smacking one of the young protesters across the face. Suddenly God had nothing to do with that and it wasn't a righteous decision by God, just a nasty unfortunate event against an innocent person.

Man of Honour
that rules, the dad was praising god for aids and everything bad in the world, for punishing the sinners. then his boy gets hit by a cup thrown from a car. sudden;y it's not an act of god and he looks devastated.

Soldato
Well at least they are trying to follow the bible and not changing it to suit their own needs, so they are not hypocrites. Homosexuality is a sin, if you are a christian, muslim or jew at least. Those 3 religions condemn the act of homosexuality, there is no discussion about that point because it is a fact. Nowadays though you have gay priests lol, which is just a mockery of christianity really. Everything that the family was quoting was from the bible which they believe to be from God, therefore they are sticking with that and not following society's views on homosexuality because its actually society that is messed up, not the words of God. If you do not believe in God then or believe in christianity, islam or judaism, its not possible for you to understand where they are coming from because you do not believe in the punishment which lies ahead for those who reject the message of God, whereas that family clearly does believe that so you cannot see eye to eye.

For the record I also believe homosexuality is a sin, because I believe in God.

Caporegime
If no ones watchs or listens to them they no longer exist, simple as.

Just ignore them like all the other religious nutters and other crazy cults in this wrold and they will go away. They are just trying to attract attention to themselves so people know they exist and get involved with them. If you just ignore them or in my case laugh at them they will slowly go away and hopefully die.

Soldato
I think it is the way they go about teaching their message rather than the message itself.

Crashing funerals and getting 5 year olds singing distgusting songs isn't on, no matter who you are or what you believe.

Soldato
SiriusB said:
I think it is the way they go about teaching their message rather than the message itself.

Crashing funerals and getting 5 year olds singing distgusting songs isn't on, no matter who you are or what you believe.

Agree totally.

Back
Top Bottom