RIP GSVJase....

Don
R^T said:
Hi There.

I can't belive I am reading this.

I was a friend of Jase when I was a member of GSV along time ago. He was indeed a great guy.

RIP Jase.

Hope his wife and children are doing well.

Luke

TomWilko said:
Very very sad, played many hours with Jase over time in CS servers. Shocked and saddened by this.

RIP.
Shotgun_ned said:
I remember him from back in the day :(.

RIP mate.

hey lads, i used to play as cky2k, remember you guys from the ocuk + gsv servers

Associate
Just been told by Mav about this and from what I remember of Jase he was a very kind and very tolerant man (especially to put up with a cocky 16 yr old nerd back in the day!!!)

For anybody who didn't get the pleasure of meeting or speaking to this man all I will say is you'd be pushed to find a nicer bloke!

Back in my computer game days we must have played together or against each other all the time but always in good spirit!

Seen a few names I recognise in here from a long time ago!!!!

RIP Jase.

Kendall.

Pug

Pug

Soldato
crikey!

i had sme dealings with Jase bought/sold some stuff... also an avid motorcyclist myself, as is my bro who has 2 kids and a wife of similar age.

sad. RIP mate

Associate
I just wanted to thank everyone here for your comments, I only came across the thread here today but in retrospect it was not a surprise to see it. Everywhere he went he seems to have left positive memories.

He will be sorely missed by everyone who knew him, he was an honest open man who inspired the same in people around him.

As his brother I was honoured to know him so well. He is not someone I will ever forget.

Thank you.

Soldato
I can only echo what I've written elsewhere and the many tributes here, but Jase was a special guy that no doubt will be sorely missed. My thoughts go out to Jo and the little en's, as well as the rest of his family and close friends.

Rest in Peace Jase.

Soldato
:(

Totally shocked by this.

Jase was such a good bloke I remember him well. RIP

HAz said:
I used to be reg on the GSV and Ocuk cs server, I met jase on there and he was such a nice guy, he never had a bad word to say and even offered me a possition in his clan.

I remember he used to play cs with his wife too, we used to talk on the mic in game. This was about 3 years ago now, since then I quit cs and never seen or heard of the guy.

Me and my bro was talking about him a few months ago, remembering the good old days of CS.

Such a sad loss.

RIP Jase

Ps. there is a nice pic of him holding his New born on the rouges gallery, cheak it out. :(

Same here on all accounts :( Terrible shame :(

Back
Top Bottom