2007 US GP - Race 7/17

Soldato
The team could be getting a bit nervous now I think with Hamilton and Alonso racing each other, perhaps simply because Alonso has got something to prove, especially with the comments he has made recently.

Caporegime
AcidHell2 said:
what was alonso swerve for? message? ron dennis not happy LOL.
I think thats why I still prefer Alonso than Hamilton - just has passion for what he does (and shows it) rightly or wrongly...

Its like Senna and Mansell...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Man of Honour
Nazbit said:
The team could be getting a bit nervous now I think with Hamilton and Alonso racing each other, perhaps simply because Alonso has got something to prove, especially with the comments he has made recently.

yrp, I think thats the reason Ron aint happy, there letting them race, but with alonso state of mind, he could take them both out. I think Ron dennis would love team orders right now.

Soldato
el_dazza said:
Yeah but Alonso's like a kid thats had its dummy pinched off him. Everything has to revolve around him or it's cryface time ;)
I used to like Alonso, but now hes just showing himself up to be the petulant brat he is, now hes got a proper competitor. :mad:

Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
yrp, I think thats the reason Ron aint happy, there letting them race, but with alonso state of mind, he could take them both out. I think Ron dennis would love team orders right now.

Yup, exactly, they are both good racers and they could put on a nice show for us if it comes down to it, but I think Alonso's frustration could get the better of him right now.

If I was Ron Dennis, I would be nervous.

Back
Top Bottom