What IP would you like seen turned into an MMO?

Associate
I-War

Remember playing I-War2 flying around the HUGE play area thinking how cool would it be if other players where out there too being pirates with hidden bases in nebula clouds or police, military, civilian, miner, whatever.

Caporegime
Shadowrun could work very well, I played the pencil/paper stuff for years :D

Mechwarrior woudl OWN!

Imagine being part of a fleet, dropships landing to take over some planet, would be wikkid!

Mass co-ordinated attacks, elementals supporting mechs, RA!

*Mechgasms*

Soldato
The combat system in World of warcraft is so addictive and fun i would like something like that but with improved graphics and less bugs, but if it had to be a new game with that engine it would have to be "Chronicles of riddik" Have space fights in open space then go onto planets for a niec gut wrenching fight.

Associate
Noxis's post just reminded me of a conversation I heard between a pen-n-paper roleplaying mate and Peter F Hamilton.

Chris: "Have you ever considered licensing Night's Dawn for roleplaying games?"
Peter F Hamilton: "No, I find those things a bit too weird"

Soldato
Warhammer 40K, but based around the Inquisitor game, which is a lot more based on characters, small teams and narrative, which seems perfect for that type of game to me.

Plus it includes loads of character personalisation and individuality.

A KotOR type game of Inquisitor would rock

Associate
Fubar said:
Imagine a Deus Ex MMO, that would be the only exception to my rule and I would pay monthly for such a thing if it were any good.

However, seeing as I don't care much about this life sucking peices of crap (my opinion, leave it at that and don't call me a troll) I can wait for a long time for this, but would be fantastic to see it one day.

Have you tried http://www.neocron.com

Associate
It'd have to be a GTA one for me, not only are they pretty good with the quests (missions) but it fits perfectly, the idea of bein a gangster and buildin up your weapons and vehicle, havin gangs where you'd have guilds in other games, they already introduced skill training a little in san andreas, if you join a gang they have a tag designed by the gang leader and the whole game world could have an element pvp in that there would be tag spots all over and controlling them earns a little cash that gets divided amoung gang members

i for one think it would ROCK but as it stands i normally end up takin a day or 2 off work to start a new gta game, with a gta mmo i may not return after :rolleyes:

Soldato
HeX said:
I'd have to agree that 83.245.33.200 is damn fine, would make a sweet MMORPG.

However having also used 83.245.33.201 I can see that working as well.

You could have 2 realms with instances overflowing from the 200 into the 201 IP range#?

Back
Top Bottom