Live Free or Die Hard

Man of Honour
johnnyfive said:
I kind of agree after listening to a clip which went like "Whoa you killed a helicopter with a car" , and Bruce replies "I was outta bullets" . I think that right there says what the film is about.

which fits nicely with the first one, that's what die hard is about, pure action with cheese lines.

Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
which fits nicely with the first one, that's what die hard is about, pure action with cheese lines.

exactly. just because it's been a while and there's some anticipation for the next installment it doesn't mean you should expect some masterpiece of acting and an epic storyline. I just enjoyed these films for what they were at the time.

Associate
johnnyfive said:
"Whoa you killed a helicopter with a car" , and Bruce replies "I was outta bullets" . I think that right there says what the film is about.
Yes it does; Classic Bruce Willis - Love it. :D

Will definitely be watching this when it comes out.

Soldato
A friend at work went to see an advance screening last night and passed me this earlier : -

Will be giving it a read over lunch shortly - she did say it was one of her fav films of this year so far which seems positive - will defo be adding this to my "must see" list :)

Permabanned
die hard 1 and 3 were brilliant, 2 was average. But i think they should just leave it at 3, like with terminator, they should have left it at 2, and in my opinion after alien and aliens, they shouldnt of bothered with alien 3 and 4.

Soldato
the directors cut of alien 3 made it all right again. its a real shame they originally released it as they did. Im not really looking forward to diehard 4.0. i dont know why, it just doesnt seem like it'll be the film we are all waiting for.

Soldato
johnnyfive said:
I kind of agree after listening to a clip which went like "Whoa you killed a helicopter with a car" , and Bruce replies "I was outta bullets" . I think that right there says what the film is about.

I will absolutely love it then. Nothing better than being able to disengage my brain for 2 hours and witness obscene acts of supreme manliness. :D

Soldato
Murf said:
I will absolutely love it then. Nothing better than being able to disengage my brain for 2 hours and witness obscene acts of supreme manliness. :D

exactly thats what die hard has always been about !

god knows where people are getting idea its wasnt from

Back
Top Bottom