Install instructions for a Clifford alarm G909595

Soldato
Anybody have a set of these, wifes car is having probs with the alarm such as indicators not flashing when armed/disarmed, it seems to auto-arm itself within 30 odd seconds of disarming it so if you're not quick enough to get into the seat and turn on the ignition the car won't start without an arm/disarmed sequence.

Think it's commonly called an Arrow 5, have the user guide but really need the install guide to check all the cabling.

Last edited:
Associate
I have a Clifford Intelliguard 950 fitted to my car. As far as i know all Clifford alarms are wired with the same colour wires so it's impossible to trace what wire does what!
I would suggest you take your car to an auto electrician.

Underboss
xcessive said:
I have a Clifford Intelliguard 950 fitted to my car. As far as i know all Clifford alarms are wired with the same colour wires so it's impossible to trace what wire does what!
I would suggest you take your car to an auto electrician.

not on the Arrow 5 (same as mine)
its not a thatchem APPROVED, only the thatchem ones has the same colour wires i thought.

Sounds like you have one of the zones misplaces or what ever, i would read the manual and find out what it is / is not doing and do the opposite

if u need a manual gimme a shout

I never had the installation guide, did u install it your self? i got mine done at an approved clifford place

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
The alarm came with the car when I bought it a few years ago, I've downloaded the user guide from the Clifford website but that's no use, I also don't know what the pin for the alarm is - is there a default that Clifford set it too?

I might just have a route around, am sure the wire to the indicators has just come off somewhere, just need to to trace it through.

Back
Top Bottom