WWE's Chris Beniot & family found dead.

Associate
It is real, seen too many tribute shows to know it isn't fake. It why people knew the Vince angle was fake, no tribute show. All the wrestlers talk normal like they do in each show. With a tribute show you can really tell they are upset.

And no scripted angle would have Benoit's family die either, that would get complaints of it was fake.

Soldato
That's a real shame (as is the case when this happens to anyone).

I grew out of wrestling and all that malarky years ago, have always found it odd how it's still such a HUGE thing for many people, mainly in the US, and for that very reason this is a real tragedy.

There are events pretty much every week, more than one usually and these people really get to know the wrestlers and follow them closely as much as we do football in this country so this will hit a lot of people very hard I imagine.

RIP

Man of Honour
Tribute shows?! Exactly how long ago did this news break, and if it was long enough to allow for tribute shows to be made and aired, why is it that no bonafide news agency has picked up & run the story?

An ordinary family being found dead in their home would make national news; this is the family of a celebrity!

I can confirm it because I was told several hours ago from a trusty source. It is on wwe.com as real news.

I have followed wwe for years and story line deaths and real deaths are so different.

The arena is completely empty. Everyone is crying. Its a 3 hour tribute show (it was going to be 3 hours anyway but for vince's story line death)

Eddie was found dead by his own family in a hotel in the morning of a new day. That got to news very fast. Beniot's whole family was found dead from who knows. That is why you have no streaming news bouncing back.

Believe me, I would love to be proven wrong and that Chris and his family are still alive but the sad truth is not to be fake.

Associate
Fstop11 said:
Eddie was found dead by his own family in a hotel in the morning of a new day. That got to news very fast. Beniot's whole family was found dead from who knows. That is why you have no streaming news bouncing back.

Believe me, I would love to be proven wrong and that Chris and his family are still alive but the sad truth is not to be fake.

would be a sick joke if fake, but still nice if it were. Sadly this isn't so, because the WWE would comit career suicide if it was.

Man of Honour
If it happened then I am upset because a family died. That would be a tragedy, regardless of what family it had happened to. I can't help feeling that this is some sort of elaborate publicity stunt though, and that I've entered a thread full of gullible wrestling fans...for which I apologise in advance should I be wrong, in case I'm not back before this thread trails off.

Tom1138 said:
would be a sick joke if fake, but still nice if it were. Sadly this isn't so, because the WWE would comit career suicide if it was.
I have just noticed that I have worded that wrong. Apologies.

You may take this lightly as I am not to sure on this. Apparently they moved into a new suburban home so there is a good chance that there is maybe a leak someplace and this has affected his Son and Wife. Chris would not of been around to suffer so much with being away for ECW. Saying that, his wife and son were probably with him.

Deadly Ferret said:
If it happened then I am upset because a family died. That would be a tragedy, regardless of what family it had happened to. I can't help feeling that this is some sort of elaborate publicity stunt though, and that I've entered a thread full of gullible wrestling fans...for which I apologise in advance should I be wrong, in case I'm not back before this thread trails off.
I am sorry but I am not a gullible wrestling fan. I don't believe the story lines. I am an adult who can appreciate it for what it is. I understand that you do not follow wrestling and are probably aware of many fake story lines.

You can be assured that by morning today it will be official news.

Associate
Deadly Ferret said:
Tribute shows?! Exactly how long ago did this news break, and if it was long enough to allow for tribute shows to be made and aired, why is it that no bonafide news agency has picked up & run the story?

It's real.

If you watch wrestling often enough you can easily tell between fake and real. I'm pretty upset about this, Chris was one of the greatest wrestlers I grew up watching in WCW.

The WWE are masters at live shows. Playing old matches and interviews isn't hard.

Back
Top Bottom