places to see in czech republic?

Soldato
just anywhere really... the gf already has a big list and she has included the motogp at brno in the plans. bless her :D

just wondering if there is anything in prague, brno etc i should definitely see that we haven't thought of. :)

ta

Soldato
helpimcrap said:
just anywhere really... the gf already has a big list and she has included the motogp at brno in the plans. bless her :D

just wondering if there is anything in prague, brno etc i should definitely see that we haven't thought of. :)

ta

Lots and lots to do here, dont spend too long in brno there is not that much to do there. karlovy vary is very nice.

Associate
Paras said:
Lots and lots to do here, dont spend too long in brno there is not that much to do there. karlovy vary is very nice.

If your're on the way to brno go to the Sedlec Ossuary, if you don't take at least 50 photos there's something wrong.
The Charles Bridge during the day is full of tourists, go in the evening and then hit the jazz clubs.

EDIT
the TV tower (can't remember the name) awesome views of Prague, as long as there aren't any scout troops in the way.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
helpimcrap said:

ta
Your Mrs doesn't work for TNT does she?

Soldato
Trip Hazard said:
the TV tower (can't remember the name) awesome views of Prague, as long as there aren't any scout troops in the way.
That'd be the Zizkov TV tower :)

Like has been said there's loads to see in Prague, if you can't find something of interest you're doing something wrong :p Charles bridge is a bit of a letdown to be honest after all it's just a bridge and all the tourists get under your feet :o but it's something you have to tick off on your things to see list.

There's also loads of castles and the like scattered all over the CR, I'd love to have the time to explore them.

I'm thinking of shooting off to Brno for a weekend when there's a race on, should be good :)

Don
Paras said:

Paras

will be in Prague a week on Monday for a few days, fancy a pint ?

Soldato
Rotty said:
Paras

will be in Prague a week on Monday for a few days, fancy a pint ?

Sounds good.

Thats the 8th? How about dinner?

If you have not booked your hotel room let me know, I can get "mates rates" in most the hotels inc hotel josef.

Last edited:
Don
Paras said:
Sounds good.

Thats the 8th? How about dinner?

If you have not booked your hotel room let me know, I can get "mates rates" in most the hotels inc hotel josef.

sorted for this visit( josef as usual ) but visiting again in Oct and any help would be great

will email you ( assuming I still have your addy )

Soldato
There is actually history all over the town, you should buy a guide before you go that way you can pick out what you would like to visit.

Back
Top Bottom