The work toilets part deux

Soldato
I tend to use the disabled toilet at work as we have no disabled staff yet a nice large toilet for them.

As a bonus it is always clean and has a grab handle incase you have a particularly bad one coming through (which is normal after some Friday nights).

No fear of anyone busting in or hearing you, its toilet heaven!

Associate
I have had oen particularly bad toilet experience, and that would be when i went out drinking with mates, had been drinking 2 nights previously aswell..

anyway i was completely drunk, and went for a crap, only to realise afterwards there was no toilet paper ... had to phone my mate to tell him to go into the cubicle next to me and detach the toilet paper holder thingy from the wall and pass it over...

Last edited:
Associate
When I was working in Vienna, they had the wierd sort of toilet that has a 'shelf' for viewing your leavings and / or eliminating splashback.

Anyways, they dont leave 'friends' but they do leave skidmarks galore and assplosions in the throne, also the toilets are likely to clog if you use more than 4 wipes worth of bog roll, leading to hilarious, oh **** moments with the toilet brush being used like a plunger which surprisingly works quite well.

Soldato
Johnny, your anal-ysis of people's poop does not fill me, a nervous pooper, with confidence.

Our toilets are Uni are lovely, they're always kept sparkly white and have ample supply of toilet tissue, occasionally though you're greeted with a horror in the shape of a brown log - extremely uncharacteristic of the surroundings, which makes the experience all the more chilling.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Lagmeister said:
When I was working in Vienna, they had the wierd sort of toilet that has a 'shelf' for viewing your leavings and / or eliminating splashback.
They had these in Austria when I went there and I couldn't work out who the hell thought that was a good idea. The other thing was if you had a bit of a Mr Whippy it stood up proud and would nearly touch you. Ew. :D

Associate
Jonny69 said:
They had these in Austria when I went there and I couldn't work out who the hell thought that was a good idea. The other thing was if you had a bit of a Mr Whippy it stood up proud and would nearly touch you. Ew. :D

Minger

Soldato
lol the disabled loo at our work is nasty, as you walk through the door ladies to the right mens to the left, disabled right in the middle and if u come out your busted by either.

thankfully our loos are not bad. allthough why the cant make toilets enclosed is a mystery to me. it surely would be better to make them enclosed and with an extractor on each.

Associate
disabled loos at my workplace are a bit naff, only some floors have disabled cubicles, the cubicles themselves are mahoosiff, but the bowl of the toilet is shaped differently, so you get greater splashback and also seems to have less depth, so holds less paper content

Associate
Someone at my work went to the toilet only to discover king kongs thumb in the toilet bowl. He then immediately went round telling as many people as would listen to make sure no one thought it was him.

I suppose someone must have felt that their great achievement didnt deserve forcing down with the brush...eeww. Poor cleaners :(

Also just one week before I started my new job (thankfully they didnt wait a week) someone started smearing "it" on the toilet handle. People at work suspected the window cleaners but whoever did it...why why why why :confused:
After a few weeks it stopped.

Soldato
My work toilets are nasty, quite suprising considering the rest of the store is kept clean :p. The walls are coated in boogeys, the toilet seats always have pee on them and always skid marks down the toilet. I swear they either can't pee properly or it's bent due to the fact half of them are gay.

Associate
Zip said:
Cheap toliet paper in public toilets do this.

You wipe and wipe and wipe and wipe and you still dont come clean! :(
Also known as "John Wayne paper" - i.e. rough, tough and takes no ****

Associate
knowledge123 said:
:eek: Where do you work?
If you lay a prized, non flushing log at work then it's only fair to leave it in all it's glory for your colleagues to admire.

great respect can be earned by laying a back breaking monster, and still being able to walk unaided !!

(Try to avoid doing this just as the cleaners arrive however)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Vindaloo2 said:
If you lay a prized, non flushing log at work then it's only fair to leave it in all it's glory for your colleagues to admire.

great respect can be earned by laying a back breaking monster, and still being able to walk unaided !!

(Try to avoid doing this just as the cleaners arrive however)

=/

Back
Top Bottom