Watch £500 Budget

Permabanned
my latest buy is a seiko premier auto SPB001J,cracking watch for the money, theres a shop link in the above forum (bloke owns both the forum and the shop) ,worth looking at,a search in this forum will produce many watches under 500 that i have recommended before in here.

Soldato
Is it worth getting a close friend to get hold of an Omega watch for me when he is in the US or is better to pay the extra and get it here? I wont need to worry until November when he goes to Las Vegas.

Permabanned
OP
pugster said:
my latest buy is a seiko premier auto SPB001J,cracking watch for the money, theres a shop link in the above forum (bloke owns both the forum and the shop) ,worth looking at,a search in this forum will produce many watches under 500 that i have recommended before in here.
In which forum?

Permabanned
In which forum?

rlt watch forum

theres a link to his sales site in the top left, theres also a preowned members sales section that has some good bargains pop up on a regular basis ,the seiko premier i just bought from another member there for a great price ,if you can find one in this country (its a japan model) it will retail at around 450+.
premierautomatic4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom