South Park - S10 E12 - Go God Go

Associate
Jimbo said:
I liked the one where Randy kept stripping to the waist, getting drunk and brawling at baseball games.. hilarious. :D

Absolutely love that episode - The Losing Edge, Randy fighting his way to the playoffs is just brilliant!

Associate
Jihad said:
Trapped In The Closet > All other South Park episodes. :D :D :D

has that ever been shown on british tv? it's the scientologists one isn't it? which is the david blaine one, where all the religious leaders team up to defeat his cult? that was absolute genius.

re ******wok - "goddamn mongolians" :D

Associate
Will_3rd said:
Super Best Friends :)

yeah that's it! each of the religious figures had a special power, like fire or something, but there was a really rubbish one who they took the **** out of. can't remember who it was.

i liked the mormon episode too, whenever they started to tell the story the little tune in the background going "dumb dumb dumb dumb" :D

i love south park :D

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

"Oh great, the theory of evolution is based on us having sex with a Squirrel-fish-frog thing" LOL :D

nin9abadga said:
yeah that's it! each of the religious figures had a special power, like fire or something, but there was a really rubbish one who they took the **** out of. can't remember who it was.

i liked the mormon episode too, whenever they started to tell the story the little tune in the background going "dumb dumb dumb dumb" :D

i love south park :D
Sea Man.. (referring to the male love juice ;))

Permabanned
Thorpy said:
The WoW episode

I think stan rings up and complains about that guy killing everybody

Cartman in the background says

"Hes a god damn butthole!"

Quality xD

"Sir, do you have a WarCraft account?"

"No, I have a life!"

:D

Soldato
Robbie G said:
You've gone a bit quiet after your attempts to infer piracy were rubbished.
You what? I asked what channel, and mentioned Paramount because that's where I watch it, but I never see any new episodes shown on there.

Please explain this "attempt to infer piracy", as I am lost...

Back
Top Bottom