Photoshop favour needed

Soldato
A[L]C said:
What fonts are those?

'Ancestory FS' for the DLH and for the Makeup I used 'Charlemagne Std':)

A[L]C said:
forgot to say Cybermyk and droolinggimp, we cant actually use the photograph in the logo unfortunately so she cant use your contributions. Should've said, sorry

Do you need to have a picture with the logo? The ones we just did are only a suggestion to what sort of thing you might like.

Give us some pictures to work with and size dimensions you would like the logo to be and Im sure we can come up with something.:)

Is this going to put on a website, magazine or leaflet?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Do you need to have a picture with the logo? The ones we just did are only a suggestion to what sort of thing you might like.

Give us some pictures to work with and size dimensions you would like the logo to be and Im sure we can come up with something.

Is this going to put on a website, magazine or leaflet?

Yeah sorry, was massively vague wasnt I!

Ideally we need 2 separate images of the same style.

The first needs to be something simple which can be added to the borders of all the photographs displayed on her portfolio. It shouldnt distract from the photograph itself, so I was thinking of some text in a funky design, or text and a silhouette or something? This would need to be long and thin and can be horizontal or vertical.

The other logo would be to add to a business card and forum signature. This can be a little more fancy if you like.

No picture is nessecary at all, just whatever you feel works

Does that help?

Soldato
OP
Hi there guys its alc's mrs here...

...i just wanted to say thank you very much for helping me out i really apreachiate it.
Now i dont know which one i like the best lol.

Soldato
A[L]C said:
Yeah sorry, was massively vague wasnt I!

Ideally we need 2 separate images of the same style.

The first needs to be something simple which can be added to the borders of all the photographs displayed on her portfolio. It shouldnt distract from the photograph itself, so I was thinking of some text in a funky design, or text and a silhouette or something? This would need to be long and thin and can be horizontal or vertical.

The other logo would be to add to a business card and forum signature. This can be a little more fancy if you like.

No picture is nessecary at all, just whatever you feel works

Does that help?

Pretty much. The Text that goes on the Pictures/photographs, does it have to incorporate a pic/logo or just the "DLH Makeup" wording? I presume it is added to stop people using the image for themselves!

Am I right in thinking the Picture/Photo text must be the same style as the Logo for her signature and business cards.. Would make sense. Sorry me being thick.:rolleyes: :)

A[L]C said:
Hi there guys its alc's mrs here...

...i just wanted to say thank you very much for helping me out i really apreachiate it.
Now i dont know which one i like the best lol.

Hi there. I would love to stop and design something else but I have to go to work in a short while. I dont finish till 10 tonight so wont be able to come on here for long. Ill try to knock one up tomorrow morning as im not at work till 12 midday then..

Soldato
OP
droolinggimp said:
Pretty much. The Text that goes on the Pictures/photographs, does it have to incorporate a pic/logo or just the "DLH Makeup" wording? I presume it is added to stop people using the image for themselves!

Am I right in thinking the Picture/Photo text must be the same style as the Logo for her signature and business cards.. Would make sense. Sorry me being thick.:rolleyes: :)
No it doesn't *have* to incorporate a pic/logo. If it does, it'll need to be quite simple. Its just a bit of advertising on the image. You're never gonna stop people using the image but at least you might get some recognition if you've got your name on there.

And it would be good to have the same style for each image yeah :)

Soldato
dark_shadow said:
Haven't played with PS for a while, whoop whoop there goes my morning . .

sigstyledlhrn7.jpg

Off to boxing in a short while, is that what you were looking for?

Best one so far!

Man of Honour
A[L]C said:
Dons, I know you will but please dont move to the html forum, coz I cant see it there when Im logged in
Shouldn't have got banned from it should you? Whats the point in us removing access if we let people post stuff elsewhere?

This is where it belongs. If you don't want it in here don't post it at all.

Back
Top Bottom