Different rules for different religions

Permabanned
Scarfacé said:
Anyone up for some group bull slaughtering? ;)

And maybe some monks if they get in the way. :D

Maybe not the monks, but I'm definitely up for a good old slaughtering of those idiotic animal rights losers that have seen it fit to attend too.

Caporegime
On the news now its saying the bull has been taken and is going to be destroyed.

Edit: one of the monks just said that they'd( the police) would now have to face the consequences.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just seen a news report about it, shocking to see so many white people. Tbh I think they're a bunch of trouble makers wanting to look cool and ethnic to their middle-class friends in London.

4p

4p

Soldato
"Their lawyers argued it would breach the Human Rights Convention."

Well now, thats ******* screwed up

Its a cow, it has been tested positive with TB that can kill humans/other animals

And i think i am gettin this right, it was saved due to Religion crap?

LOL OK :cool:

Soldato
Why exactly is this bullock sacred anyway? What makes it so much more special than any other bullock?

I say kill it, and get a better, newer sacred cow. Everyone wins.

Soldato
Van_Dammesque said:
Seriously:
_42902081_shambo300pa1.jpg

How can people do this to a cow (and take it very seriously) and STILL be classed as sane? :confused:

The same people who believe we can turn a loaf of hovis into the body of a guy whose been dead for 2000 years perhaps? Surely even the very basis of religion ie beliefe in something of which we have no evidence could then also be classified as insane?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom