Racsims on Xbox Live

Caporegime
Kronologic said:
"I didn't realize my mum was into little girls. 50-15 it wasn't close, you couldn't beat an egg. Sit the **** down shut the **** up."

I was taking this thread seriously til I saw this 50-15 brag. Like this tale ever happened :rolleyes:

:p

Well unless Alrik was carrying you?? ;)

Caporegime
NokkonWud said:
I don't get it, was it Cheets being racist on Xbox live?

I think we should wait for cheets to post before people assume stuff.

cheets has not been shouting obscenities at people over Live, nor have other people been to him, which I think is what people may assume based on the slightly misleading (unintentionally) thread title.

rp2000

Caporegime
Kronologic said:
Can we change it to RAGHEADS?

Racially Aware Gamers Healing Existing Attitude Disorders Socially.

Ragheads?

I quite like this tag of a guy I ended up playing on XBL...

Him and his mates booted me after asking if I agreed on the war on terror after joining their lobby. When I said I couldn't care less, just play the game they booted me :D

Soldato
Used to laugh so hard when playing burnout revenge. The Americans used to have me in stitches tbh. Not sure if he's still playing but send an FR to a guy called xSpiND4wGx. Omg he used to crack me up. :)

Last edited:
Associate
NokkonWud said:
So what was this thread about?

cheets64 said:
A fellow Xbox Live off here said he was offended I meant no offense and everybody was taking the **** I may of said black but to hold my options of threads of GD against me :(

Infact whats the point?

Someone was saying something to Cheets over XBL about things he had said in GD?

I'm not sure to be honest, but this post and Cheets hold the answer

Soldato
I find it hilarious tbh :D

Should have heard some of the stuff in the Halo 3 Beta, a 10 year old american kid calling me a n****r, telling me he had my mom, which I find quite amusing since his balls hadn't even dropped by the sound of it :p

Then someone on my team (forget who) telling me to layoff and not say those sorts of thing to him (even though he was coming out with worse things then I was!)

He started saying all that because I killed him :rolleyes: by the end of it I had around 20 odd kills half of which was just me hunting him down in a banshee. I'm just wondering what kind of parents actually sit there and listen to that and do nothing about it.

Associate
My name being ScottFree, I had this young Black fella give me loads of mouth..calling me a white jock *see*you *next *tueday, although I come from England...

He also said that he was going to take my "woman" off me!! that I had to laugh at that one :p

Bratpac gooner1 or something like that, this guy was so cocky.. oh and it was because I was beating him and he disconnected blaming my connection!! lol..

Soldato
**long winded possibly boring tale**

Had a game of Forza 2 going the other day just 1 mate and the rest of the lobby random joiners. This one guy (Micheal something) took out at least 1 person per race and usually on the straights, as you can imagine this was causing some chatter on the headsets yet he remained silent throughout.

Race 4 or 5 comes along and this time he takes out one of those 'serious' racers that like to call out their passing lines etc, again this was on the straight just as the other guy was passing him. So now Mikes got some people after him, or specifically one guy heading the wrong way around track to nail his ***. :D

As this guy nailed him the once silent Mike let out a whelp in a Hillbilly American accent "Are yall retarded or sumthaang"
Needless to say he was greeted with much laughter, incest related jokes and a swift boot from the lobby. :cool:

Best part is this was clearly a fully grown man and not some 13 year old twerp speaking over the headset.

Soldato
Americans puzzle me so much, whenever you watch any kind of 'reality' show involving them they're always so nuts... Team America World Police hits it right on the head, americans are all about "YEEEEAAAAA USA WE'RE THE BEST!!!1111oneone" is there something in the water?

And southern USA... lol... Did anyone see that top gear where they drove cars with writing on like "its ok to be queer" and "superbowl sucks" kind of things on the cars through a 'hick' town, they almost got the crap beaten out of them.

It seems the only thing that gets UK people as irrational as Americans is Football/Soccer...

Skyfall said:
Americans puzzle me so much, whenever you watch any kind of 'reality' show involving them they're always so nuts... Team America World Police hits it right on the head, americans are all about "YEEEEAAAAA USA WE'RE THE BEST!!!1111oneone" is there something in the water?

And southern USA... lol... Did anyone see that top gear where they drove cars with writing on like "its ok to be queer" and "superbowl sucks" kind of things on the cars through a 'hick' town, they almost got the crap beaten out of them.

It seems the only thing that gets UK people as irrational as Americans is Football/Soccer...
I think the top gear thing was actually a setup. I wouldn't be surprised if all they were getting were dirty looks so they paid a few locals to "kick off".

But yeah the Americans tend to be a dime or 2 short of a dollar.

Another game I had against a bunch of redneck yokels I was playing with a new group of friends I had met on another forum.
It was our first game and we got spanked good and proper (I rocked though). Well the yokels kicked off so I responded with my best redneck impression.
It was so good in fact that not only did they stfu but when my team returned to the lobby they started chatting about that sick yokel that was talking about his pig and his sister. I had to point out to them it was me. :D

Associate
i dont mind a good old argument on xbl.

if someone says something offensive i think of something worse to say back to them then i laugh

the worst thing i find is people complaining about being pistol whipped and chainsaw'd on gears. they call you a noob yet when u question why they dont chainsaw you they cry about it or quit. hilarious really

Soldato
Skyfall said:

Nothing in the water that I know of. They are just excited about themselves. They do it at work in our annual company meeting we just had too. They basically sit there and pat each other on the back all day despite actually doing very little proper work, they just do lots of hours of "wooping" with very little substance to it.
We used to get it all the time on Live with someone from the USA going "go back to your tea and crumpets you gay British ****" and "We saved your ass in the WW2". Then we got a regular from Canada join us and he hates the Americans more than we do, he also could out "bitch" the whole lot of them easily and they end up with a verbal owning 9 times out of 10.

Soldato
I used to get it with Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast.

I made a big black character called Jefferson and everyone seemed to presume I was actually black. Got a load of abuse, mainly from Americans.

Back
Top Bottom