Your random pictures..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
nz267fs7.jpg

Soldato
Andelusion said:
Those Beksinski pictures were awesome, I really like the style of the first two, very eerie! :eek:

Never even heard of him before - definately going to check him out now.

Not really a fan of the subject matter but full respect to the astounding skill needed to get the detail in the paintings. Are these the same guys that did the old Conan book cover images and the Heavy Metal mag pics?

Soldato
SteveOBHave said:
Not really a fan of the subject matter but full respect to the astounding skill needed to get the detail in the paintings. Are these the same guys that did the old Conan book cover images and the Heavy Metal mag pics?

Yeah the ones with skeletons and whatnot aren't particularly to my taste :p I'm sure they all have a deeper meaning.

The one that looks like a cracked bathrub in the middle of the ocean is very provoking and spooky! (I can't for the life of me find the right word :D )

Soldato
Here is a pic that never fails to make me stop and think.

Man built something that have traveled this far in space and it has taken these stunning images - there is so much more to the universe than our little blue planet, the numbers and the scale are just mind blowing, and that's just for our solar system. Taken by the Cassini-Huygens space craft.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/cassini/main/index.html

136299main_PIA07744-516.jpg

170581main_pia08358-513.jpg

150537main_pia07806-516.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom