Starscream permabanned for being a two-faced liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Zefan said:
Why would you count how many posts I've made? Are you some sort of stalker :eek: ? I actually added you to MSN to help you, but I'm not sure I want to now :p

If you click the number of posts in the gd subforum it tells you who has posted and how many times.

I am FAR too lazy to bother to count peoples posts :p

Man of Honour
Morba said:
the way you post is very 'change it now', not 'if i was you i would change your sig..'

You're wrong. Pretty much every time I post I say "Your sig is breaking 'X' rule, I'd change it if I were you before a mod removes it". There is nothing wrong with a bit of user-moderation.

Permabanned
Zefan said:
There's nothing wrong with a bit of user moderation

There is though

i suppose the pure hypocrisy of this ordeal is the fact that one of the rules is:

No swearing, posting of "adult" material, personal attacks or "trolling"

yet this thread is an extremely poor attempt to make us all go "ah ma gad, Starscream iz loooozer, no lyfer bla bla bla"

Permabanned
I'm not being disrespectful to OcUK at all, I love the place and it's just up the road from me too, but I'd love to see what the cretins are saying too. Actually, I'm slightly paranoid as to what they're saying about me. :o

Soldato
Phalanx said:
i suppose the pure hypocrisy of this ordeal is the fact that one of the rules is:

yet this thread is an extremely poor attempt to make us all go "ah ma gad, Starscream iz loooozer, no lyfer bla bla bla"

Well technically he is no longer a member... ;)

Soldato
Azagoth said:
I'm not being disrespectful to OcUK at all, I love the place and it's just up the road from me too, but I'd love to see what the cretins are saying too. Actually, I'm slightly paranoid as to what they're saying about me. :o

Email in trust!

Why would they be saying anything about you? :confused:

Permabanned
Doohickey said:
Well technically he is no longer a member... ;)

yeah, but it's kinda ironic how some people are flaming poor Zefan for upholding the rules (which I do disagree with) even though he clearly is doing a better job than the actual Dons themselves

Soldato
Wow, how truely pathetic.

Creating a forum to tarnish another forum because you got banned for not following the rules :rolleyes:

I don't see why people have such a problem with the rules. I've only ever been suspended for swearing (accidently in a thread) and also for having too big of a signature. Both times were my own fault, so I should do the punishment.

People really do care too much about life on the internet.....

Caporegime
Mekrel said:

Creating a forum to tarnish another forum because you got banned for not following the rules :rolleyes:

some of it is clarification of suspensions and bans, which i am sure a lot of people would be interested in, as the general rule on here is 'no talk about other members suspensions/bans'.

Soldato
Phalanx said:
email me (in trust) pl0x

surely this indicates a severe problem with the system?

Err how does it?

I typed the word in a joking way, to which it was taken as disguising a swear word. I never meant to disguise it, and I don't class the word as a swear word.

Doesn't matter if I agree with it or not, I like the forum - mainly for hardware. I very rarely post in the life sections. I don't find the rules hard to follow, and I, as a guest - have no right to complain about them.

Either be a member and post, or don't.

Simple.

Soldato
Zefan said:
:confused: I don't want anyone thinking that. Please tell me where you think I was "ass kissing" so I can explain myself.

Dude I'm sure you're a lovely person, but the sig checking thing, it just screams brown nosing, and no-one likes brown nosers. Not me, and most likely not the dons, so quite where you think it's going to get you god knows..

But I just wanted to say that whilst I have no qualms about giving my opinion about your sig checking (*shudders*), I'm defiantly not posing as spie on another forum! (paranoid, me? :p).

Associate
Mekrel said:

I don't see why people have such a problem with the rules. I've only ever been suspended for swearing (accidently in a thread) and also for having too big of a signature. Both times were my own fault, so I should do the punishment.

People really do care too much about life on the internet.....

There is a substantial difference between not following the rules and voicing an opinion. Many of the tales contained within seem to concern people who were unduly banned or treated unfairly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom