whitehall propose muslim only prisons

Soldato
Solution : Torture and kill all terrorists, make them suffer to their last and lose all dignity.

Executions need not be more expensive, just handcuff them to a tree and make them starve. Or shoot them.

Although I'm sure you don't care about that in your little bloodthirsty world.
They want my blood, I want theirs.

Man of Honour
sr4470 said:
I know this is GD, but please...

Whats that suppose to mean, inmates have to be let out for an hour a day. And i'm not up on my jail guidelines. But isn't solitary meant to be used on persons who are deemed dangerous. Not for the protection of those people?

Deluxe1 said:
Just goes to show how soft we actually are on terrorists and that we will bend over backwards to try and secure their safety even after they have tried to blow us up.

it's the law, by all means change the law. But for the moment inmates have to be protected. To do anything else imo is disgusting. It's got to be one law for all.

pitchfork said:
Executions need not be more expensive, just handcuff them to a tree and make them starve. Or shoot them.

yes they do, to allow time for the appeals courts and safety precautions to try and insure innocent people don't die.

Last edited:
Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
Whats that suppose to mean, inmates have to be let out for an hour a day. And i'm not up on my jail guidelines. But isn't solitary meant to be used on persons who are deemed dangerous.

That'll be mass murderers. Interesting that human rights has made it into this thread despite being loathed in virtually all other crime-related threads.

Permabanned
Why not punish them in good old islamic medieval style? After all, if they're that dedicated to the religion of terrorism then why not allow them to suffer it's backward judicial system?

Man of Honour
sr4470 said:
That'll be mass murderers. Interesting that human rights has made it into this thread despite being loathed in virtually all other crime-related threads.
Hence the roly eyes, I don't like it but that's why they're probably not doing it.

sr4470 said:
That'll be mass murderers.
dangerous on the inside not the outside.

Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
Hence the rolly eyes, I don't like it but that's why they're probably not doing it.

AcidHell2 said:
dangerous on the inside not the outside.

I think we can make exceptions if it stops serious outbreaks of violence in prisons. Besides, once it calms down they could be transferred back to regular cells.

Man of Honour
sr4470 said:
I think we can make exceptions if it stops serious outbreaks of violence in prisons. Besides, once it calms down they could be transferred back to regular cells.

We can't, as long as we have the human rights we have to follow it, there's plenty of Muslim lawyer supports who would take there case to the EU court. Do you want to see them with compensation or possible release, as well as the publicity for there cause.

Do you think lifers will forget that they blew up part of the uk?

Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
We can't, as long as we have the human rights we have to follow it, there's plenty of Muslim lawyer support who would take there case to the EU court. Do you want to see them with compensation or possible release, as well as the publicity for their cause.

Well, for a start EU law shouldn't override British law, but thats another discussion. As for publicity, new prisons for them will do just that.

bbspeed said:
leicester :confused:

Ahahaha :D

Soldato
The only saving grace I have after the disappointment of these people not being executed is knowing that these terrorists are being ripped to shreds inside.

Please don't take that away from me!

Suspended
Jail the jihadists together and we'll have Abu Maze

. . .
Grant terrorists political prisoner status and you may as well set them free, for you have effectively awarded them a pardon: you have declared their violence not criminal, but noble.
. . .
Gordon Brown's solution for released terrorists - apparently a kind of Semtex Offenders Register based on the Sex Offenders Register - seems dotty. Presumably 'reformed' terrorists will be banned from loitering around local airports, playing with high explosives or grooming impressionable youngsters in terror chat rooms. Vigilantes will no doubt demand terrorists are 'named and shamed' in a campaign known as 'Osama's law'.
. . . Observer Link

Caporegime
Bobbler said:
No they are not. Concrete that could be used to build the prison could be bought by the bag at Jewsons, add 1 bucket, fill with concrete and muslims feet, allow to set while heading out to sea, drop off boat in the sea. Job done.

OK, so executions by the Mafia may be cheaper than keeping prisoners, but how about we live in the real world where we have to follow proper legal process and can't just kill anyone we don't like?

Suspended
stinka said:
on c4 news now, as title, muslim only prisons to protect terrorist muslims

words fail me

Wth? Why go to all that hassle and expense?

I say put them in a female prison. They'd rip them to shreds and make them hurt in a lot more ways than i could imagine as a male.

Permabanned
im sure muslims thinking of emigrating to the UK will just think of this as another bonus ,free shelter with folks of your own religion and 3 square meals a day ,this country is a world class joke.

Permabanned
This just focuses on religion even more, the way to deal with terrorists would be to make it widely accepted that religion should not affect anything to do with the government or the law, whether it be Islam, Christianity or any religion, it should not be taken bloody seriously anymore, the majority of terrorism and conflict would be non-existent if there was some way of engineering a decrease in organised religion, and keeping to something that is choice-based and not born/brainwashed into...

/end rant

Back
Top Bottom