My KFC Broke my tooth!!

Associate
I cracked a molar in 1/2 eating sainsburys sausages, that was £80 worth of dental work and the warning that my tooth might die in the next 5 years... great.

24 years old, 11 fillings and a tooth on death row - I don't even like sweets!

To the OP, sorry to hear about it - esp as it's a front tooth. Write to KFC, see what they say, if that fails there is always "The Sun" and Photoshop ;)

Soldato
ZOMG DONT SUE THEM YOU WILL RAISE INSURANCE PRICES NATIONALLY !!!!!!

no no no just dont do it !!!!! my car insurance will go up because of you etc etc etc

scum of the earth etc etc

Permabanned
Guru said:
Got a Fillet tower burger from KFC today and it had a bone in it which I wasn't expecting and I bit down on it so hard that it broke a bit off one of my front teeth!!! :mad:

Do you think I should complain about it?

Should a bit of chicken BREAST even have bones in?

Cheers,

G

Dont complain, that would be rather stupid of you. Next time be a bit more careful.

Soldato
omg that happened to me 4 years ago and only 2 weeks ago the tooth had to be removed it was the last tooth on the right hand side...

how random is that i thought i was the only mis unfortunate soul...

Soldato
I bit into a piece of kfc once something burst and got a mouth full of yellow liquid which i believe to have been pus.
I rather enjoy kfc though, thats if tenesee chicken or dixy chicken aren't close by. Or one of those lush places which do chicken and corn.

Man of Honour
You have every right to complain. I have previously worked in a KFC and the burgers are not made from a minced combination of chicken, but an actual fillet, hence their name.

As such, there should have been no bone present. I'm suprised that happened and you have every right to be cross.

Soldato
OP
Virdi said:
KEEP THE BONE..!! and then raise an official complaint.

You can get their details from their website.

EDIT - Keep the broken tooth as well ;)

I kept the bone, but I think I must have swallowed the tooth.

I do reckon I'll to them though.

G

Back
Top Bottom