New / Upcoming MMORPG's

Associate
Hiya.

Just a quick question tonight. Would anyone reccomend any new or upcomming MMORPG's your looking forward too or currently playing. As an ex SWG and WoW player I find myself pretty bored :p

Regards.

Soldato
Edward78 said:
Darkfall looks great, but that one is in a never ending "beta is coming soon" cycle.

I've decided they're taking the mick with Darkfall. It's never going to see the light of day.

Really looking forward to Tabula Rasa, purely because there are so few decent sci-fi mmo's on the horizon (or out at the moment, for that matter).

Soldato
Sleepery said:
I've decided they're taking the mick with Darkfall. It's never going to see the light of day.
have you seen the amount off content they reckon is going to be in Darkfall its just crazy it's got vaporware written all over it :D

Associate
kola said:
have you seen the amount off content they reckon is going to be in Darkfall its just crazy it's got vaporware written all over it :D

Pfft, people have been crying "vaporware!!!" pretty much since Darkfall was announced. They've got huge amounts of private investors in the game and the website has been updated a lot in the last few months. I very much doubt it'll be canned, wether or not all the content they promised will make the cut is another thing. :p

Soldato
Tical said:
Pfft, people have been crying "vaporware!!!" pretty much since Darkfall was announced. They've got huge amounts of private investors in the game and the website has been updated a lot in the last few months. I very much doubt it'll be canned, wether or not all the content they promised will make the cut is another thing. :p

Tell that to the people that have been on thier guild's closed beta list for 5 years, I have been on mine since Nov. 05!!! I will say the game looks like it may be the best MMO ever, if it ever comes out.

Associate
Edward78 said:
Tell that to the people that have been on thier guild's closed beta list for 5 years, I have been on mine since Nov. 05!!! I will say the game looks like it may be the best MMO ever, if it ever comes out.

I understand its annoying, I know i'm in the same situation as you. Its taking forever to make, but I still don't think it'll be canned. I don't care how long it takes to make really, just as long as it has the base gameplay promised, if the other things are finished on released that'll be a bonus.

Associate
im dont really care for mmo games, but the announcment for a warhammer 40k game being agreed got me interested, so i'll wait till then and save my money (whenever that may actually be, years probably :p )

Soldato
Tical said:
I understand its annoying, I know i'm in the same situation as you. Its taking forever to make, but I still don't think it'll be canned. I don't care how long it takes to make really, just as long as it has the base gameplay promised, if the other things are finished on released that'll be a bonus.
its another vanguard wating to happen :D

Back
Top Bottom