Support for Overclockers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
After reading that ridiculous post earlier and actually bothering to download one of the files and read the posts in it, I have to say that it changes NOTHING.

The Dons forum is a private place for those guys that run this board to administer and run what is at the end of the day a very busy forum which costs us nothing to be a part of and all they ask in return is a little decency and sticking to the rules. What they post there is private and no ones business but there own - I'm a little embarrassed to have given into temptation and read some of the posts. :(

I've been suspended myself in the past when I "went off on one" and was a bit nasty to another member - fair enough it gave me a couple of days to cool my jets! :)

I'm frankly quite annoyed that there are people out there who want to damage what has become my favourite place to lurk, with plenty of interesting discussions going on and an absolute WEALTH of technical information any time I need to know about anything.

SO... this is a message to the Dons, guys I want to express my support for the great job you're doing running a very popular and busy forum, and sod anyone on other forums who don't like it!

Anyone else want to add their comments of support feel welcome.

:)

Last edited:
Soldato
knowledge123 said:
I 100% agree with you :) The Mods and Spie do a wonderful job at keeping this place up and running. I feel that there's a real community here and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Keep up the good work! :cool:

:)

This place is my second home :D :cool:

Suspended
yes, well done mods etc but

080106-0115.jpg

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
I run a large forum and exactly the same stuff happens behind closed doors... it's perfectly normal. People just get so angry about other people who they don't even know in real life talking about them, tis quite sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom