Animal Cruelty

Associate
I'm not clicking that link. Over the years I've seen so much dodgy ****, from all walks of life, but nothing gets to me like animal cruelty. Really makes me fly off the handle.

One of the things I'm dreading being a future Police officer is dealing with people who've committed crimes like this.

Soldato
Soviet said:
I'm not clicking that link. Over the years I've seen so much dodgy ****, from all walks of life, but nothing gets to me like animal cruelty. Really makes me fly off the handle.

One of the things I'm dreading being a future Police officer is dealing with people who've committed crimes like this.

Yeh don't, i wish i had'nt. At times, it's best not to be aware of what people are doing! :(

Associate
Slogan said:
Truly sickening.

And I heard one of them say: 'If that dog comes near you just swing your bat at it'. Needless to say I went straight out to them. I wouldn't have put it past them at all, and he's only a little Jack Russell.

Mate if i had heard somebody say that they were going to do that i probably would be in prison my self for smashing their head in with the bat, literally i'd get so mad i wouldn't be able to stop my self.

Associate
I wish i was rich and able to do what i want. I think i would make my purpose in life to hunt down these w****** and give them a taste of their own medicine (trust me, i'd do it).

Caporegime
If I could I would adjust the laws such that any cruelty or death to animals receives a sentence just as equal as if the animal was a young human child, because they basically are the same.

Defenseless Child == Defenseless animal

10-20 year jail time should be issued to some of those cases.

Soldato
I cant look at any of those links or even watch it/read it on the telly. It upsets me greatly, any form of animal cruelty.

The people who purposely do this are ******* scum, simple as, and I hope they have misery upon misery for the rest of their worthless lives. :mad:

Associate
I think there must be something mentally or genetically wrong with some people if they cannot empathize with animals.

They remind me of those 2 sick little scumbags who murdered Jamie Bulger. They knew what they were doing, just didn't care. They only started to cry in the cop shop when they knew they'd been properly caught. Crying for themselves, not the poor kid they'd killed.

Same mentality.

Back
Top Bottom