Bluebottle flies in my front room!

Associate
CF93 said:
You can buy plug in insect killers, blue light electrocutors like you see in hotel kitchens.

You can even buy a battery powered electrocuting badminton-style raquet.

"Swipe"

"fzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Dead.

:D

i have had a babminton style one... they are quite fun... but i tend to use it more on my brother. :D

Soldato
Ask this guy:

grissom_470.jpg

Soldato
CF93 said:
You can buy plug in insect killers, blue light electrocutors like you see in hotel kitchens.

a guy from work left to sell ozone machines, if i was to belive his speil they are very impressive.

Soldato
*hugs everyone* It's threads like this that make my work fly by. I've had no internet in here the past two days. Just back now. yay!

Suspended
pictures needed. Even i didnt have a nest of maggots growing in my room over the past few years!

Though we did have a family of moths in our halls and a large colony of maggots under the bin bag in the kitchen we didnt move for a long time. Strange when the bin bag starts moving around on the floor! :eek:

Associate
A bluebottle has been bugging me ALL day today flying into my office window. I finished work a while ago, cleared the desk and as I turned back around, there he was, dead as a dodo on my nice, clean desk. I decided to leave him there as a tribute to its annoyingness.

The end.

On a more serious note, most of the Windows in my place don't open and I get a lot of bluebottles here too :S

Back
Top Bottom