There's a new Don in town and his name is Zefan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
mr tommo said:
Isn't Zefans bird Ginger? Or have I got her mixed up with someone else?

She's blonde but normally has it died pink/purple/black/red. I didn't like it at first but it suits her down to the ground.

I thought I'd be a bit slack with the suspension, seeing as he was online. I'm afraid there's been no such "power trip" as you guys have been suggesting.

Permabanned
Zefan said:
I thought I'd be a bit slack with the suspension, seeing as he was online. I'm afraid there's been no such "power trip" as you guys have been suggesting.

:) I think it's just because you kind of toyed with him before suspending. He may of been online but that doesn't mean he was at his PC, so if it was a serious swear you should have edited it yourself and suspended/warned him, rather than try and get him to jump through a hoop to avoid one. Just how I saw it anyway, but it was your first night on the the job. :p :)

Man of Honour
iCraig said:
:) I think it's just because you kind of toyed with him before suspending. He may of been online but that doesn't mean he was at his PC, so if it was a serious swear you should have edited it yourself and suspended/warned him, rather than try and get him to jump through a hoop to avoid one. Just how I saw it anyway, but it was your first night on the the job. :p :)

That's a good point. Maybe it was a bit cruel, I'll just suspend without hesitation next time. :D

Associate
Zefan said:
That's a good point. Maybe it was a bit cruel, I'll just suspend without hesitation next time. :D

Why don't you just edit the swear word instead or would that be too sensible? People don't get banned for swearing all the time.

Deleted member 58846

D

Deleted member 58846

Time to lock this thread now? starting to get out of hand abit don't you think? :(

Deleted member 58846

D

Deleted member 58846

stickroad said:
What exactly is going on? Why are their suddenly quite a few people being banned? :(

cos the people gettin banned are been stupid and need to grow up alittle. Thats how I am taking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom