New Mac Products 7th August

Associate
DJLOREY said:
Have you been waiting to get a MBP but the rumors of the bumped MB swayed you to wait? ;)

Mainly the money, the fact i have a fairly high spec PC fpr gaming on etc and that the MB's are a nice bit smaller than the MBP is what is swaying me. Would really like a MBP but cannot see any advantage for me whatsoever, apart from the fact it would be nice to have an LED backlit screen, an illuminated keyboard and an sleek aluminium chassis, there really isn't much point!

Soldato
I hope there is a mac mini update, I've been eyeing them up since getting osx working on my athlon x2 rig and now want a mac :D (again, my ibook g4 broke)

Base spec mini with 2gigs of ocuk ram = win

And then i can spend all my time on garage band like i used to. :D:D

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

lay-z-boy said:
I've been eyeing them up since getting osx working on my athlon x2 rig and now want a mac :D
FAIL*

*I suppose they got a potential customer through that so...

Associate
lay-z-boy said:
I hope there is a mac mini update, I've been eyeing them up since getting osx working on my athlon x2 rig and now want a mac :D
Ive it running on a 4600+ and its pretty sweet, so I cant wait to these are released and i'm buying a proper Mac! Can't wait!

http://www.macrumors.com/2007/08/05/pre-event-fakes-6g-ipod-imac/

A lot of the fakes seem to be based around the displays, even though they are a few years old.

Soldato
DJLOREY said:
FAIL*

*I suppose they got a potential customer through that so...

Pass tbh, It's a great OS, so good in fact I want to do everything properly (legit as well) again :D

My ibook put me off the whole thing, it ran very slowly even with 1.5gb ram, it runs as smooth as anything with my x2 @2.7/2gb/x1900xtx.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

lay-z-boy said:
Pass tbh, It's a great OS, so good in fact I want to do everything properly (legit as well) again :D

My ibook put me off the whole thing, it ran very slowly even with 1.5gb ram, it runs as smooth as anything with my x2 @2.7/2gb/x1900xtx.
Missed the navy writing in my post did you ;)

Associate
Glass and Ali.

20in and 24in.

20in @ $1199 to replace 17in.

Wireless N.

ATI 2400XT, upto 2600 Pro.

One screw to replace RAM.

Last edited:

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

dsc_1314.jpg