Just ordered my first CD Deck Package :D

Soldato
i would never of thought of buy my equipment from there only their real cheap vinyl packs but considering i got ~600 vinyl the other week i think i have enough :D

well hope it all turns out alright tomorrow and we will be needing pics of it all setup :)

Caporegime
How'd that manage to cost £2.4k? Granted I don't know the price of the flight case, but it seems a touch pricey to me.

Granted, whats a couple hundred when you're spending that much, though?

Edit: To the person considering 800s. Don't, wait a few more weeks / months and get the 1000s. You'll just end up upgrading as soon as you get them anyway. Only an extra £220 per unit :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Caged said:
Edit: To the person considering 800s. Don't, wait a few more weeks / months and get the 1000s. You'll just end up upgrading as soon as you get them anyway. Only an extra £220 per unit :p

ive had my 800s for 8 months now and have never considered upgrading :p dont disregard the 800s without trying them extensively first :)

Permabanned
OP
Don't worry :) Live streaming will be coming soon!. I used to do it when I had my turntables set up - but that was a year or so ago :)

Just gotta find out now whether they are coming today or not :/

Permabanned
OP
ITS ALL OFF FOR TODAY.

GOD I HATE THEM!. Two people tell me its been shipped and being delivered today then all of a sudden its not.

Looks like tomorrow now. Well gutted :(

Permabanned
OP
Its a package they do

2 x CDJ1000 MK3's
1 x DJM600
1 x MDRV700 Headphones

That was £2229. Then add on 180 for the flightcase and 10 quid postage and packing.

Soldato
Theres a cracking package over on the other site :

2* Mk3's
1* DJM800
1* Headphones

inc all leads too

£2400

that would have been my choice

Andy

Soldato
Grrrrr said:
Or better still, download this program and broadcast live!

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/forpros/encoder/default.mspx

It's easy as hell to use, all you really need to do is forward port 8000 on your router
thanks for the heads up on that one, been testing it with mates on my decks, good laugh tbh :)

and sorry to hear about the delays, thats awful, tell them you want your money back for the next day delivery and say that it should be free with the way they have messed you about

Permabanned
OP
God sake.

The decks have shipped now - but the flightcase is going to be another 2 weeks. Am going to have to set them up on my desk temporaily. How annoying.

Still least i'll get the main thing :)

BAE AXE MAN said:
Theres a cracking package over on the other site :

2* Mk3's
1* DJM800
1* Headphones

inc all leads too

£2400

that would have been my choice

Andy

The headphones it comes with will be complete tosh. So you need to add another 100 quid on top of that for decent headphones, then 180 quid for a flight case bringing it to 300 quid more than what I spent.

I don't need the DJM800 - though it would have been nice - the 600 will do me nicely :)

EDIT : Have ordered the case from another place - should be here tomorrow along with the Decks :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Smiley Man said:
you'll love it :D after upgrading to a djm600 and a pair of sennheiser hd25sps ive been mixing a lot more :) make sure ya give us the url to your stream ;)

Pah SP ;)

Yes I'm annoyed that I spent more money on the HD 25 which is basically the same as the HD 25S but with a bigger profit margin for Sennheiser.

Last edited:
Soldato
Caged said:
Pah SP ;)

Yes I'm annoyed that I spent more money on the HD 25 which is basically the same as the HD 25S but with a bigger profit margin for Sennheiser.

i wanted the proper ones but they werent in stock, and im inpatient :p

Associate
its a lovely setup. the djm600 is getting on a bit but still a very good mixer. remember when i got mine about 8 years ago, totally amazed at the quality of the thing. combined with the cdj's you'll get some amazing effects. the mk3's? industry standard and the quality speaks for themselves. congrats!

Permabanned
OP
I looked at the DJM800 but I couldn't justify the extra moolah. The 600 will do nicely for my bedroom set up :)

2:20hrs till I get home and dribble over them. Knowing my luck there will be something wrong with them once I get them set up :/

Back
Top Bottom