Samsung U600

Associate
Hi

Recently got this phone new and am having trouble connecting it to my pc, i installed the software and usb driver off the disc from in the box and connected the phone using the usb cable from the box also.. all i get found new hardware, Samsung Mobile USB Device.... and there was a problem installing this hardware, WMC ACM 1.0App error occured during installation, the dat is invalid ??

I've tried reinstalling etc etc to still come back to this

Hope someone can help

Soldato
Im about to install my software, ill let you know how it goes..

Dunno why im bothering tho..I dunno how anyone can live with this phone...Its ridiculously sensitive..almost impossibly so.

Soldato
I just installed the software, connected the phone then it comes up with a list on the phone asking what you want, select samsung pc suite and then go into pc suite and it works fine. It also charges from the USB

Associate
weird i couldn't get mine to work. says phone not supported. anyone else had the same problem?

I install the latest suite and it works fine with me old D900

Soldato
I always had problems connecting the D900 but the U600 just goes in fine. Have you looked in the menu for the USB settings? Think it's in settings -> phone settings -> USB settings. Make sure it is set to PC suite

Associate
matthew_o50 said:
I always had problems connecting the D900 but the U600 just goes in fine. Have you looked in the menu for the USB settings? Think it's in settings -> phone settings -> USB settings. Make sure it is set to PC suite

i did but it says phone not supported.

Associate
I don't think it is very good TBH. I love the looks, but as said the touch buttons don't work properly. hurts your thumb to press them so much.

Soldato
application software all went on fine for mine :confused:

did you plug in the USB before loading on the drivers ?!

the phones perfectly fine from my perspective, other than the slightly annoying case of 'new phone predictive text words missing' :p

Soldato
Predictive text is always total arse anyway, i'm oldschool :D

And yep, i love my u600, not as flimsy as I first thought, i tripped over at work today and smashed it agaist the ground while it was in my pocket, not a scratch on it. has everything I want in a phone, small, good camera, music capabilitys, reasonable battery life, phones, texts. Nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom