In love (yes another Watch thread)

Associate
I tracked down a lovely watch, was on the edge of blowing £400 on it when I realised my phone actually tells the time, get out of town!!

Technology eh?

:D

Associate
sup3rc0w said:
At first I thought that firt one was fugly, but the more I look at it, the more I like it, most certainly a "grower"

It is a wonderful sports watch. Aimed at an outdoor person with Altimeter, heart rate monitor & compass. Absolutely awesome if you're into your fitness/skydiving. Records altitude ( accurate as an analogue alti) and heart rate to memory and can be connected up to a PC to view the results.

Caporegime
AdamSee said:
cso.jpg

Loving that watch. Breitlings and Tags are the shizzle.

Associate
Moses99p said:
well i don't smoke ;)

and surely people that buy PC's get a better computer the more they spend, how is your watch better than a £50 watch. Why is it £300?

A more expensive watch is akin to jewelery. It is often bought for aesthetics rather than functionality.

A £300 pound watch will usually use higher quality materials and have a better build quality than a £50 one, the same can be said for a £1000 watch in comparison to one for £300.

Edit: Also a more expensive watch has an air of exclusivity about it, like having an expensive sports car does.

Last edited:
Associate
sup3rc0w,

Let me be the 1st (i think) to say that I LIKE IT! Could do with a touch less red, but its a minor detail.

Do you know how well the tide stuff works? How do you set it up for different breaks?

B

Don
I'm in negotiations for one of these at the moment

ja0189P_extreme_dial.jpg

though myself and the other party are still a way apart on the deal ( my offer and his ask are about 15-20% apart )

I prefer the dial on this version but it is only available in Paltinum and there is no way I can afford that atm :(

CompressorWorldpt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom