Football bets for the new season.

Permabanned
So it begins, I made about £30 profit last season on my betfair account :rolleyes:

Think I will put some money on Chelsea to win the league and Arsenal to win the FA Cup.

Caporegime
How about you give me £15 I give you a swift kick in the knackers and we call it even? Cause that's basically what your bet is :p.

You'd be better off doing something like Liverpool to conceed least goals, Man Utd to score most goals.

Associate
my bet would be artsenal to win the league if any. i just have this feeling there gonna do really well, with henry leaving i think the players will have a big point to prove that it wasn't a one man show. also utd chelsea have such bad odds seems bit of pointless bet

Permabanned
Im gonna bet that Cheets cries about MU every weekend especially when we play Wigan and his town all wear red shirts

Im gonna bet Baz cries when Chelsea/MU/Arsenal beat Liverpool

Im gonna bet NickG moans about MU even if we win everything

Im gonna bet atpbx makes me laugh at least 5 times

Im gonna bet that Andybtsn doesnt

Soldato
G|mp said:
Im gonna bet that Cheets cries about MU every weekend especially when we play Wigan and his town all wear red shirts

I think i'll join you!

Caporegime
G|mp said:

Odds on all those, 1/20. Not worth it matey.

Soldato
I managed to get 14/1 on Charlton winning the Championship when Paddy Power were doing a special offer on the Charlton website, you would be pushed to find better value than that for a bet this season.

Back
Top Bottom