Looking for a good online shooter to get into

Suspended
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars is to be released pretty soon, the beta is awesome :eek: One of the best games I have played in a LONG time. The game has strict objectives which really make even the most annoying of teenager play as part of a team.

Suspended
SK07 said:
SOF2 multiplayer (unpatched) is officially dead nothing left but nubs. Gold is worth getting. The hacking in the game is pretty bad, PBBANS show 8,000 bans I think it was and that's on Gold. Wolf is the worst but then again thats a free game.

Battlefield 2 is a great game but beware it has some of the worst players you will encouter in any online game.

World in Conflicts one to look out for.

not sure. I dont have gold but i think its patched. I play on TCH (terror clan holland) server all the time. Columbian Jungle map. People probably hack on occasions but ive (had) got that good i could beat them anyway!

I tried a wall hack think on mohaa and it could play much better without it, plus it takes all the fun away. I dont see the point in online cheapers

Permabanned
geeza said:
not sure. I dont have gold but i think its patched. I play on TCH (terror clan holland) server all the time. Columbian Jungle map. People probably hack on occasions but ive (had) got that good i could beat them anyway!

I tried a wall hack think on mohaa and it could play much better without it, plus it takes all the fun away. I dont see the point in online cheapers

I haven't played SOF2 in about a year. All those crappy clans like Lost souls, Skull n bones, gold clan, gwyd etc still there? lmao.

SOF2 V1 plain sucks now all it is is, you snipe and it says you have 5 seconds to move before you get killed by the server, stupid mods anti-camp measures that made it lame.

Suspended
^ give the TCH server a try. Theres no waiting, just pure gameplay

not sure about dodgy clans i used to play against a clan that was something like HR dogs or something dogs on that massive sniper map. Was never in a clan myself but was invited a couple of times. Find it much more satisfying to been 'elite' clan members instead as a lone wolf

Back
Top Bottom