Stupid riding trailer - UK Ghostrider

Associate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7j_RLxf34s&mode=related&search=

"Riding promo 1/2 - Suzuki GSXR 1000 & Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR FQ320, 180mph side by side on public highways, Gatso/speed camera burning, stand up wheelies, burnouts, krazy overtakes, bike chasing, all in MPH, genuine 4tage, the clocks dont lie!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49aAv27LZQo&mode=user&search=

"Stupid Riding promo 2/2 - Suzuki GSXR 1000 & Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR FQ320, Gatso/speed camera burning, T5 Police chase, burnouts & wheelies, more krazy overtakes, more high speed, tank wheelies, near misses! And they offer GHOST RIDER a race!!"

There is a post running about Turborider, so I thought I would post this UK version which I found out about recently.

Last edited:
Soldato
What a bunch of idiots, one can only hope that when they finally do kill themselves they don't take anybody else with them, though it's unlikely.

Suspended
Ok lads great idea, lets film ourselves doing really stupid stuff on the roads and the best part is, we will leave our number plates on :rolleyes:

Idiots!

Ive nothing against people driving fast but taking risks that put other people lives in danger is stupid!

Associate
OP
MNuTz said:
Never underestimate the stupidity of someone that willingly breaks the law and then posts it on the internet!

It is a trailer for a dvd that has sold 10ks of copies at £15 each which is a fairly healthy amount of profit, not just someone who randomly releases footage.

When I first saw it I thought it was quite a blunder to leave the numberplate V111 EVO on, but presume that it must have been a fake. Still must be a bit annoying for the person that does have it:

http://www.dvla-som.co.uk/home/en/Search/p/prefix?searched=yes&prefix=&numbers=&letter1=E&letter2=V&letter3=O&x=77&y=20&origp=v&orign=111&origl=evo&research=2&fpsearch=1

Last edited:
Soldato
Ollie's Gadgets said:
It is a trailer for a dvd that has sold 10ks of copies at £15 each which is a fairly healthy amount of profit, not just someone who randomly releases footage.

Exactly, the may be reckless but they aint some chavs with a camera lol.

And come on guys wishing death on anyone is abit harsh lol wtf have they done to you nothing, all those near misses that had aswell would not have resulted if any death or injury of another road user it would have resulted in the said biker hurtling into some field.

Soldato
Fireskull said:
Exactly, the may be reckless but they aint some chavs with a camera lol.

And come on guys wishing death on anyone is abit harsh lol wtf have they done to you nothing, all those near misses that had aswell would not have resulted if any death or injury of another road user it would have resulted in the said biker hurtling into some field.

I thing you'll find they could very easily have ended in death for the other driver and if they didn't die but suffered years of mental issues as a result that's ok is it?

Soldato
WWS|Griff said:
I thing you'll find they could very easily have ended in death for the other driver and if they didn't die but suffered years of mental issues as a result that's ok is it?

We could sit here all day and speak of WHAT IF's but whats the point, bottom line wishing death on someone is harsh specially when nothing has happened as a result of it, hell i dont even wish death on idiot drivers that pull out on me weekly but yet they try to kill me.

Soldato
WWS|Griff said:
Of course it is and I fully agree however trying to justify their actions by saying no-one would get hurt is a tad ridiculous.

Ok yea it is, but what i was going on was the near misses on the videos, all of them if they had hit would have been hitting the front of the bonnet side on and would have yes mangled the bike and probably kill the rider but i think the car driver would be in no mortal danger, but we only see what they have done in the video, god knows what else they have done and if they have hit anyone or caused anyone to have an accident.

Back
Top Bottom