I cheated and discovered many people are stupid

Suspended
I have a confession to make! I don't know the correct use of "affect" and "effect". I know you can "affect" a mannerism and a fart can have a detrimental effect in the bedroom... But I need a proper definition with an appropriate amount of examples to get it correct in my brain. Anyone?

Soldato
I'm glad at how coherent posts are on OcUK

I was checking out this N-Dubz thing earlier, saw them on a music channel and laughed at how pathetic they looked and google'd them and the following quotes from their Bebo comments page actually make me scared about the future with these people, natural selection needs to happen to rid the world of this lower class, I present to you English, but not as you know it:

omdayzzz!! dApPy Is FiT aS **** mAn
i l u v HiM mAn
xxRaYdIxx
N-DUBZ r My iNsPeRrAtIoN
xxRaYdIxx
This next one is the best:
:0omdz bare ppl ave wrote comment on his pengness he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo peng i do him neday i wish he lived in da H.U.D endz bt naaah he has to live far id do neting to get wid him i lurrrrrrrrrve him lol
i lurrve ndubz nd there music nd there style omdz is there ne1 hu looks like him lol probz aint ytf does he av to live in sum long ting london bt he still on tele nd **** nd i got all there vidz on mi fne bt paid 1.49 lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom