Travian UK server 2!

Soldato
Hi guys,

Just a heads up for those who haven't started a new account.

TravianUK server 2 has recently been opened and I think the OcUK alliance is back up and running.

Just a heads up so that you can get building early on in this one!

My name in game is: Tanith

http://www.travian.co.uk/

>Then click register - server 2<

PLEASE START IN AREA "SOUTH EAST"!!!

Be whatever tribe you want..

Romans: Good at building and growing quickly - better in the long run
Teutons: Great at spamming troops out early to become dominent in area - slow growth
Gauls: Good at defence from an early stage (traps) less likely to be raided for fear of loosing troops.

Last edited:
Soldato
OcUK members are generally in the South East area in case anyone new joins.
Gauls are good for defense, Teutons are good at attack and the Romans are a mix of both.
If you can't log in all that often then you can get someone to be a "sitter" so they can look after your village when you aren't about.

Last edited:
Soldato
Start building up your resource fields and also start building a cranny. This will help protect your resources if you are attacked. Also, go to the "Travian Plus" menu on the left had side and use your free gold to increase your resource production by 25%.

Soldato
Well I've just signed up and followed the advice on here and started out on the South West, but I notice that the OcUK Alliance has a requirement of South East to join. What's that all about then?

Soldato
Any of you played tribalwars.net?

I used to be pritty addicted to that game. Started a tribe when i had only 100points and turned it into a family of over 25mil of points with a strong alliance with another family of close to 40mil of points. We covered the whole north of the map pritty much lol. A solid defencive line against our enermyies in the central regions.

I quit though as it was taking over my life lol.

Soldato
CHokKA said:
Well I've just signed up and followed the advice on here and started out on the South West, but I notice that the OcUK Alliance has a requirement of South East to join. What's that all about then?
Argh, my mistake. I put South West in my original post when it should have been South East. If you've only just started and want to be in the OcUK alliance, quit and start again. Sorry!

Soldato
Sinque said:
I will never play this game again. Totally stressed me out, constant pressure. Couldn't hak it :p
I've considered stopping playing too.

I've just quit the UK server 1.
I play on the speed 3 french server as the standard servers are just too slow.

Suspended
Is it just me or does the production amounts change dramatically?

6 Wheat fields @ basic rate = 2/hr*6 = 12 wheat units per hour

Upgraded 3 to level 1 so = (5/hr*3)+(2/hr*3) = 21 wheat units per hour.

It showed me a wheat production unit as high as 14 but its currently 9.

Am i going mad or is this part of the game?

Back
Top Bottom