Crysis @ i31

Associate
Are some people on here just plain stupid? Crysis is an amazing looking game that is going to push the standard of graphics beyond any game at the moment. It wont run perfectly on a C2D, 8800gtx and 2gb of ram. Who honestly would want it to. I want a game that will get even better graphically as the hardware progresses, not one that will be as good as its going to be on old hardware.

You whinge when a games graphics arn't amazing yet when a game promises to push the boundaries but also your "special" pcs you dont want to know. Enjoy the game when it comes out and then enjoy it again in a years time when the power of PCs is going to make it look amazing.

Soldato
OP
mctrials23 said:
You whinge when a games graphics arn't amazing yet when a game promises to push the boundaries but also your "special" pcs you dont want to know. Enjoy the game when it comes out and then enjoy it again in a years time when the power of PCs is going to make it look amazing.

So true mate.

I just had it confirmed that the game was running in DX9 mode and was running on XP. Even though it wasn't DX9, it looked amazing.

Permabanned
mctrials23 said:
It wont run perfectly on a C2D, 8800gtx and 2gb of ram.
It nearly is on a C2Q with the rest of that spec though. ;)

I still think they were getting stuttering due to ram, it's about time games required more than 2GB to play maxed out and I reckon Crysis might be the one to push that.

Soldato
Jihad said:
It nearly is on a C2Q with the rest of that spec though. ;)

I still think they were getting stuttering due to ram, it's about time games required more than 2GB to play maxed out and I reckon Crysis might be the one to push that.

Games allready push that, F.E.A.R XP, Stalker, they push the ram.

Back
Top Bottom