If you could go one place in the world, where would it be?

Associate
burnsy2023 said:
I'd love to go to Whistler, that'd be my choice.

Burnsy

A friend of mine went there December 06 and he told me everything said about Whistler is no exageration. Plentiful powder every where. And that was around the 18th of Dec, so near the start of the season really.

Soldato
slambo69 said:
I went backpacking in peru last year and visited machu picchu, it was breathtaking. We camped underneath it the night before we climbed and we could see the silhouette of the ruins as the moon was behind it.

Did you camp at Puertas Ruinas down the road from Aguas Calientes?

Soldato
It was down the road from Aguas Calientes, but I cant remember the name of the campsite. It had a big wooden hut iirc, with shower and toilets complete with lots of creepy crawlies at night. There was a river running along side it and the fireflies were putting on a little light show for us!

Are they called fire flies? :confused:

Soldato
MNuTz said:
Id love to live in Canada, however i would love to visit Peru and hike around but i have no one that also wants to do it.

My missus isnt the camping/hiking type :(

Theres an ocuk hiking thread, we should get them to add peru into the poll!

It would be perfect, cheap beer, no chavs or muslims and harsh penalties for criminals!

Caporegime
img_1104.JPG

Salar De Uyuni, Bolivia

Enough said.

----------

To live would be Exuma Island, Bahamas.

Last edited:
Soldato
Alchemy said:
At the moment, I'd really like to go to Rio de Janeiro. With a little luck, I shall be there next year for a short stay.
Let me know when you do, I'll even buy you a drink.;)

It's hard for me to say as I live in Rio de Janeiro now. :p

And get a book called "A Death In Brazil" by Peter Robb, ignore the title and read his story and the history of some of the things in Brazil.

I'm reading it now, whilst here, and apart from the strange looks I get sometimes it's a great book.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom