Wired mouse

Soldato
Looking for good suggestio for a wired mouse, or keyboard set. All price ranges, just to get an idea. Sort of looking at the microsoft 6000 mouse, is it any good?

and thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Associate
Slenpree said:
razer copperhead, microsoft habu or razer diamondback 3g are all good mice - very accurate and reliable. keep away from logitech unless you have hand disorders and normal mice too uncomfortable.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Logitech mx518 is way more comfy than razer, i had hand cramps after using razer diamond back. Razers are too small. Logitech's are much better mice all-round. If you play css then you'll know who uses logitechs and razer

Razer = Better sniping (Faster at firing, due to flatline buttons) // But hand cramp
Logitech = better for aiming and doesn't give you hand problems

Keyboards, This is all down to what you want on your keybaord. I heard Saiteks are good.

I use cheap a cheap keyboard :)

Best mouse = MX518 / G5 with Steelpad S&S / DKT

Associate
if you read my post properly, i said logitech mice are about comfort, but for the more precise mouse razer would do the trick. and unless you use your computer for long periods of time the razer mice are fine. if you find you can't aim with a razer copperhead then decrease the sensitivity.

Back
Top Bottom