Do white people look the same?

Permabanned
Luke15 said:
And your point? He wouldn't get that response if his posts didn't seem like a young teen writing them would he? :rolleyes:

Point being that your posts come off as being just as much of a petulant teenager as anyone. Your name would imply you were perhaps 15 when you signed up, you're a student etc. you can hardly take the stance of 'don't threaten me you're probably just a teenager' when it would appear you are anyway.

Associate
divine` said:
Point being that your posts come off as being just as much of a petulant teenager as anyone. Your name would imply you were perhaps 15 when you signed up, you're a student etc.

Why are you all fixated on a the two numbers of my login? They do not necessarily indicate my age ;)

you can hardly take the stance of 'don't threaten me you're probably just a teenager' when it would appear you are anyway.

Thats your opinion. Since you share the same logic with markyp23 i wouldn't expect you to post anything different.

Permabanned
Luke15 said:
Why are you all fixated on a the two numbers of my login? They do not necessarily indicate my age ;)

Thats your opinion. Since you share the same logic with markyp23 i wouldn't expect you to post anything different.

Number in your login is just another hint (dunno how my post indicates I am 'fixated' seeing as it was just mentioned among other points but I guess that's the easiest one to rubbish), the main clue being your overwhelmingly immature posting style. Either way, if you're a student you aren't going to be far out of your teens anyway, if you are.

Would you maybe be so kind as to enlighten us with your age, being as it's obviously old enough to be able to talk down to those under 20.

Associate
divine` said:
Number in your login is just another hint (dunno how my post indicates I am 'fixated' seeing as it was just mentioned among other points but I guess that's the easiest one to rubbish), the main clue being your overwhelmingly immature posting style. Either way, if you're a student you aren't going to be far out of your teens anyway, if you are.

Would you maybe be so kind as to enlighten us with your age, being as it's obviously old enough to be able to talk down to those under 20.

Again by your logic, if someone disagrees with something you post, you have the urge to try and make yourself look better by chucking out insults "OMG your postz r soo immature".

If you think your soo much more mature than myself, why don't you resist from replying to my posts?

Permabanned
Luke15 said:
Again by your logic, if someone disagrees with something you post, you have the urge to try and make yourself look better by chucking out insults "OMG your postz r soo immature".

If you think your soo much more mature than myself, why don't you resist from replying to my posts?

That doesn't even make sense :/

Soldato
Luke15 said:

This guy actually doesn't agree with me, which puts him in the boat of agreeing with you.

PS. I would love to know where you derived that this is his logic.

Permabanned
I hope that if god does exist he will be African, gay and dresses in his mums clothes.

As already posted, if you meet someone and you are introduced and have a little chat chances are you will recognise them from someone else.

I have a hard time recognising complete strangers on the street so that means that all strangers are hard to recognise.:(

Back
Top Bottom