Corsa Club Meet

Soldato
Now.. I'm not usually one to pick fun at peoples spare time, but I had to chuckle this evening. I was in Solihull Touchwood carpark (coming back from a yummy waggamamma's (sp?)) when I hear lots of bass from music, and loud chavvy exhausts coming into the car park. Walking towards my car, I can see a swarm of Vauxhall Corsas. All in different flavours of chav - I can honestly say I never thought I'd see it, but I did. Their attention was soon averted from their own cars to mine though when I started it :D

Ah well, thought I'd share as it made me chuckle.

Man of Honour
I came out of Morrisons the other week, Loads of chavs in Clios and Corsas in the car park, I really cant understand why they spend thousands on such a crap car, then rag the **** out it. :rolleyes:

DONT SWEAR

Dangerous

Man of Honour
So the main point we can see from this thread is that Scoobydoo drives a car which really turns heads among the chav community? ;)

Soldato
DannyW said:
I came out of Morrisons the other week, Loads of chavs in Clios and Corsas in the car park, I really cant understand why they spend thousands on such a crap car, then rag the **** out it. :rolleyes:
I ragged the crap out of my 1.25 Fiesta, but it didnt have a massive bodykit or a bean can for an exhaust.

Caporegime
Thats simple :

Take one already slow car and add loads of subs and huge alloys, stir for 30 mins then add dashings of bad taste and poorly fitting plastic.

What you are left with is the pure power of a 1.2 60bhp engine and the weight of a tank....

Soldato
Whats wrong with a bunch of car enthusiasts meeting up?

They may not have the same tastes as you guys, or be able to afford much more than a Corsa, but it doesn't stop them from meeting up and having a chat.

Threads like this really put me off meeting some of you because your such stereotypes.

Soldato
There's a difference between car enthusiasts and people with Corsa's though Phil.

Car enthusiasts spend their money on bits that make their cars go better. The majority of Corsa owners (from what I've seen anyway - or just so I'm not focusing on one brand, MG ZR 105 owners) spend their money on loud exhausts, air filters, cheap ICE and sunstrips and then go tearing up and down the local high street or sitting in some car park with loud music playing while sporting their blue LED sidelights.

I'm glad they enjoy doing what they do, but you have to admit, someone who's spent £50k modding their Impreza, isn't going to go driving it like an idiot.

Soldato
Phil W said:
That pretty much sums up my point and says it all.

Well, from my experience, it's a valid statement.

Even the hundreds of young Asian lads round here with Scoobs and Golf GTi's don't go driving like tards.

Soldato
Diesel said:
They spend so much on stick on crap that they probably could afford something better.

They just choose to spend their money in Halfords.

And? Has it not ever occured to anyone that thy might actually like their car?

Ed

Ed

Soldato
Phil W said:
Whats wrong with a bunch of car enthusiasts meeting up?

They may not have the same tastes as you guys, or be able to afford much more than a Corsa, but it doesn't stop them from meeting up and having a chat.

Threads like this really put me off meeting some of you because your such stereotypes.
It's easier to put someone else down than to rise above them, so you're right.

As for the newer Corsas, they're not bad cars. There's better purchasing decisions, sure, but they're not bad cars.

Back
Top Bottom