Spec me a pair of hard wearing jeans

Soldato
Most hardwearing jeans I have are my Diesel ones. Failing that I have always found GAP to be pretty good. You get what you pay for...

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Tesco cheapies £3.

Always found them to be of decent weight, and have survived a lot of hours hard labour :)

Don
basmic said:
If nothing else, shopping at Next only confirmed what I already knew about that store: They sell over priced tripe, to naive people who want to pretend they are upper class. :)

absolutely, the appeal of Next has always eluded me

Permabanned
In Oz now, my unlce bought me some RM Williams Jeans, these things feel indestructable! I have never had a pair which felt so well made or thick, they were about $140 (AUS).

Soldato
Skater jeans are awesome.

I have a pair of "Spiral" (or something similar!) that are 6 years old, and other than wear around the heel area, have no holes or anything.

I had a pair of old Bench jeans that lasted about 3 years of wearing almost literally every single day before the knees started wearing through.

Soldato
timbob said:
Skater jeans are awesome.

I have a pair of "Spiral" (or something similar!) that are 6 years old, and other than wear around the heel area, have no holes or anything.

I had a pair of old Bench jeans that lasted about 3 years of wearing almost literally every single day before the knees started wearing through.
I used to have a pair of them.

They're pretty much kevlar. Used to always hit knees etc on the floor when I used to skateboard, and they barely lost colour.

Think they were from Hoax when I got them. Although I might have made that up and they may have been a TK Maxx special, honestly don't remember.

Soldato
I've got a pair of H+M classic fit jeans that have lasted around 2 years now. Worn them loads, though next time i'm probably going to get a pair of Levi's, H+M's range is lacking a bit at the moment.

Permabanned
OP
markyp23 said:
It very much sounds like the solution is this:

32-316-ProductImage1-thumb.jpg
I agree I am overweight - but I've always had a problems with my jeans wearing at the thighs, even when I was 11-12st and wore 32w jeans...:(

Soldato
basmic said:
If nothing else, shopping at Next only confirmed what I already knew about that store: They sell over priced tripe, to naive people who want to pretend they are upper class. :)

I dont shop at Next but the times Ive ever been in there, none of the stuff in there is expensive, which puzzles me why people queue outside the place come sale time. I cant see how anyone could think Next is upper class, its a middle of the road high street chain selling average priced and average quality clothes. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom