Prince @o2 arena and indgio2

Associate
OP
sjohal2006 said:
Right, Will take a camera then....I'm in seats which are regarded as gold seats, so hopefully no guards are near...

Never bothered with the after show to be honest, but 17th August here we come!!!!!!

well after being to gigs 1st aug and last nights 14th Aug gig i'd say still be carefull with cameras, def no flash and take min pics when he gets close, guards roam around as Prince switches sides.
last night i was on the floor block f2, behind the guitar, so sec was heavy 'cause that's where the Prince and co enters the Arena- they Were strict with the no camera policy- 1st gig was a lot easier to take some pics.

earlier that night i spoke to a Sec guy and he said email or no email Prince does *not*want any pics taken, flash or no flash, no pro or disposable- 2 warnings and if you do'nt stop yer out da door.

so if you wanna take pics, take later in gig with a couple of shots, get some one to look for guards as you take pics.
cheap digi or disposable, look out for guards- shake a leg and have a great time :)

ps. stay at gig till at least 11.05 pm unless you got to beat the crowds for the tube- no spoilers please people ;)

Last edited:
Permabanned
Now that was bleedin brilliant! -Mum loved it...and tbh its not my type of music, but I know whats good :p

Mya was the supporting act, we might even go again on he 28th August (2 days before Florida) !

Right, is row P - IT is the FRONT row, they just refer to P.... of block C2 good on floor? I mean because my mum is 5ft 6inch..will she see it all as like the stage is quite high..
;)

Associate
OP
*do not* bid/buyFloor E block seats if at all poss, ya Mam will only see da back of him, he mainly plays on the wings (ie-side views and middle of stage)
where are you buying tix from..auction sites or tix agencies ?

edit
-------------
try the Front or sides (i had 1st gig side view=fab) but 2nd gig block F,it was well poo, try getting better front block floor or lower tier side view seats, trust me Behind the guitar stage seats are level with the band.

Go for better tix -if available off ticketmaster.

ps. did you do ok with pics?

what time did the gig end - no spoilers please ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom