I want to cry!

33L

33L

Associate
My S6500 got stolen today and im so gutted! My house got broken into and took some av stuff as well!

It may not be as nice as some of the cameras on here but i loved it!

However it was insured so i should get a repalcement someday in the near future hopefully!

:(

Soldato
Sorry bout that fella! :(

Hate little thieving scrotes! :mad:

I remember when my special edition sony cassette player (my pride and joy) got stolen...

was so miffed but as it was valuable the insurance company replaced it with a top of the range minidisc player! So wasn't all bad! ;) :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed you get some decent goodies to make up for it!

gt

Last edited:

33L

33L

Associate
OP
its annoying cos i know it was stolen for a bag of smack or something! they left the case, tripod filters etc and it hurts to see the empty case...

Soldato
i know how you feel i got broken into on a nice sunny sunday afternoon while i was at work both my pc and my laptop stolen , just 5 days after handed in my final bit of uni work , got a nice fat cheque from the insurance company in just under 3 weeks which was very fast . i think i live notes saying "theres a sniper aiming at you" for the next guy that tryed it . At the end of the day suck it dose suck balls but its not the end of the world

Permabanned
^^Gord^^ said:
:(

But cameras can be replaced, it's losing my photos that worries me.

Exactly! The woman deleted some photos from my camera, she didnt understand why I went spare, to me the photos are worth more than the camera! Sorry to here about loosing your camera though. At least you will be able to get a brand new one with insurance money

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
I, too, got burgled just before my exams. Harsh thing was is that I was in the kitchen and just assumed it was a housemate coming in.

Got my A80 amongst a few other items taken. I wasn't insured, had little money, but stretched a bit and purchased a 350D kit. It was a good excuse to buy a DSLR.

Back
Top Bottom