Good Lord - women are so moody!!

Soldato
You'll never understand them mate!

Only yesterday i was just going home from the place we both work and she was just starting (my gf), she asked me to get her a doughnut from the shop down the road so I said "but you just walked past the shop that sells them and it didn't occur to you to get one but you expect me me to go out of my way to get you one?"

Big mistake because suddenly it's my fault :p Nothing to do with the fact that she was a metre or two from the shop less than 2 minutes ago.

If you want to think like a woman, don't make the most logical decision or even the complete polar opposite, pick a completely random one! (usually where you are completely blameless and any problems are your partners fault) :D

Soldato
Just asked my gf what the best reply to this thread is;

"Women are more capable at having emotion than Men"

I reply "Men are better at controlling emotion than women"

She's just said "Well... okay, I just want sympathy and attention. It's attention seeking".

So there we have it! From the horses mouth - not as if we didn't know that already :p

haha, now she's moaning at me for calling her a horse

now I got a slap for writing that...

it's too much fun writing this reply with her watching...

Last edited:
Associate
furnace said:

She's just said "Well... okay, I just want sympathy and attention. It's attention seeking".

So there we have it! From the horses mouth - not as if we didn't know that already :p

it's too much writing this reply with her watching...

Aww, how cute.

/me is sick in a bag.

Man of Honour
Anyone who tries to understand millions of people as if they were a single entity is doomed to failure. It's based on a false predicate - that all women (or men, or Germans, or people with big feet, whatever) are the same person.

If you have a group of women talking, you're likely to hear the "don't understand men" line, for the same reasons.

I don't think anyone properly understands anyone, though some degree of understanding is possible on an individual basis.

Associate
Anyone who tries to understand millions of people as if they were a single entity is doomed to failure. It's based on a false predicate - that all women (or men, or Germans, or people with big feet, whatever) are the same person.

If you have a group of women talking, you're likely to hear the "don't understand men" line, for the same reasons.

I don't think anyone properly understands anyone, though some degree of understanding is possible on an individual basis.

Ohhh listen to mr wise. I just don't understand people like you. :p :p

On a more serious note, I've always said we men are just as wierd as women. Perhaps slightly more predictable at times, but equally 'random' at others.

Soldato
Men are just as bad as women - both genders have difficulty understanding the other since there is no hard and fast rule about any member of them.

Only difference is, we don't bitch and whine about it like you lot do.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Men are just as bad as women - both genders have difficulty understanding the other since there is no hard and fast rule about any member of them.

2 words.

Toilet seat

:p

my gf doesnt care about it \o/ but i know some that do. Im well trained anyway and put it down all times

Capodecina
Soldato
OP

You may not do, but I'm [un]fortunate enough to share an office with nine other women. The amount of times I've heard bitching about men and the tutting of, "Ugh, men!" is countless. One office evening out turned into a anti-male bitchfest after eveyone had too much wine. It was quite pathetic.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
You may not do, but I'm [un]fortunate enough to share an office with nine other women. The amount of times I've heard bitching about men and the tutting of, "Ugh, men!" is countless. One office evening out turned into a anti-male bitchfest after eveyone had too much wine. It was quite pathetic.

Should've hit 'em.

Zip

Zip

Soldato

Thats bitchy, not moody;)

Soldato

it's too much fun writing this reply with her watching...

LOL

Back
Top Bottom