Spider fight

Permabanned
I caught a hoooge spider last year in a galss as the sister was scared, I then found another and dropped it in there, unfortunately the fight lasted about 1 second, Ill try find the photos of it!

Soldato
I was in my brothers room for something the other night and a rather large(to me) spider was climbing around the window area. Thankfully it didnt come into my room or it would have been an issue.

Would be cool to feed it and see how big it got.

Suspended
I had a lucid dream the other day and i could have swore i felt a big spider on my face but i struggled to wake up, woke up and could have swore i see it run up the wall, but after squinting more it wasnt there!

its amazing how your brain can tell your eyes what they want to see

Associate
Spider cannibal extraordinaire:

original.jpg

Suspended
I think its the second time ive ever had one of those moments of being asleep, knowing im asleep but cant wake up. i drank lots of coffee the night before and went to bed very late as well.. aint nice though :( could have swore i felt a massive hand-sized spider crawling all over my face and neck and i was powerless to act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldato
A lucid dream is when you become *aware* that you are dreaming. You are not awake, you are still dreaming but you *realize* that you are dreaming. And heres the cool part - most people can control themselves during a lucid dream. So you can make yourself fly, you can make yourself go to Mars etc. And it feels so....real :eek:

So in other words - a lucid dream can be interactive :D

Soldato
I have a huge rubber band specially made for killing spiders :D so far its clocked up at least 10 huge ones in the garage, each time getting further away from my target, its great get to kill things i hate and improves my aim ;):p:D lol bit of randomness for you

Back
Top Bottom