Anyone remember my video?

Soldato
OP
paul_64l said:
do you work?

did u make the video's?

I am not employed but i do all sorts of stuff, i am currently in London doing different things. I then go back home on Tuesday and back again for an Afican event on the 1st so i am quite busy.

I will be applying for jobs that are needed within Liverpool, i seen some about inspiring youths and different things and it is something i would love to do under someone.

No, one video was made by a couple students from Leeds Uni and the other was from a company based in Liverpool :)

dark_shadow: Thank you :)

Caporegime
chris_r said:
Hey guys,

Does anyone remember the video of me i posted a while back, which got a real positive responce on here which if i may say so myself, i appreciate it greatly. It can be seen here

Well anyway as Liverpool won Capital of Culture i was filmed once again by a great company and the guy was a real asset and an awesome person to work with, this was basicly me meeting him talking and leaving an he did the rest, was a roasting hot day and im facing the sun!!

Click here to view new video

Anyway i'd really appreciate it if you check it out, it's completly true and like i said some may remember the background etc

Thanks.

Superb video & message, thank you mate. :)

Back
Top Bottom