cat experts.. what's this?

Soldato
Anyone know what sort of cat this is?
picture10mn8.jpg

Soldato
OP
Defo normal cat shaped head, not persian like it's been put in a vice.

I really want to get a cat like this for my girlfriend. This one used to come round all the time to say hello and he was lovely. Then he moved away :(

Soldato
It *could* be a Ragdoll (seal colourpoint) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragdoll
It looks like it anyway, me and my gf have one but I'm no cat expert so I could be wrong.

Ours has the horn right now and is rubbing against everything and cooing like a pigeon all the time :confused: It's funny though because she doesn't get angry at all when she's like this, where usually she'd scratch the hell out of you.

Soldato
OP
It looks like it anyway, me and my gf have one but I'm no cat expert so I could be wrong.

Ours has the horn right now and is rubbing against everything and cooing like a pigeon all the time :confused: It's funny though because she doesn't get angry at all when she's like this, where usually she'd scratch the hell out of you.

Looks very similar. nice one! Nice cat to have around a baby or would that be a bad idea? Just you mentioned the scratching..

I think its a dog

don't give up the day job :D

Soldato

Great isnt it?

I like sliding mine down our laminate floord hallway when shes like this, she comes back to me and lets me do it again.

This was before she got gang-raped in our garden, no jokes, 15-20 horny male cats in our garden just going "MEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWW" all night.

Soldato
Looks very similar. nice one! Nice cat to have around a baby or would that be a bad idea? Just you mentioned the scratching..
Well they are meant to be one of the most relaxed and placid breeds, they probably are but I annoy it :D I'm more used to dogs and expect to be able to play with her whenever but being a cat she has other plans and wants to play on her terms lol

Megahurtz400 said:
Great isnt it?

I like sliding mine down our laminate floord hallway when shes like this, she comes back to me and lets me do it again.
Yeah :D I tend to spin her around on the spot on our laminate flooring :p

Last edited:
Associate
With the strong colourings and pointed face, I would be inclined to think it is half-Birmin (I have a Birmin myself). But with chocolate colours extending all the way up the legs, its probably mixed with Ragdoll.

Back
Top Bottom