Bicycles... Are they meant to feel unsafe!

Associate
I took some photos;

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00428.jpg

(and the lock that I cant work out how to get out of the bracket once the bracket is on!)

DSC00430.jpg

Your too stupid to assemble a bike, So you shouldn't be riding one either.

Danger !

Also your lock bracket is clearly upside down ! the lock should slot into the grove thats currently upside down thats why your having problems removing it.

It also looks like an OK bike to me for £60, it just requires the most basic logic to assemble.

Do you by any chance you work in IT ?

Last edited:
Permabanned
You're about a week behind the program, the OP has discovered his error, amended it and is now happily cycling along free as a bird...on a bicycle.

So we don't really need any OMG YUR 2 DUMB 2 YOOZ A BIEK!!! posts now do we? ;)

p.s. I work in IT and managed to assemble my bike fine, but then maybe Im just exceptional ;)

Soldato
Your too stupid to assemble a bike, So you shouldn't be riding one either.

Danger !

Also your lock bracket is clearly upside down ! the lock should slot into the grove thats currently upside down thats why your having problems removing it.

It also looks like an OK bike to me for £60, it just requires the most basic logic to assemble.

Do you by any chance you work in IT ?
No one on this forum works in IT, don't you know?

Obviously not everyone is blest with such bike building talents as yourself :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
I didnt put much time into the lock thing, but another member 'Hamish' had pointed out how to do it, it took me 2 mins yesterday to rectify the lock issue.

Also thanks to some help from members here, I assembled the forks the correct way yesterday :D

I do work in IT yes lol!

Soldato
Are u also blond and Irish? Do u put ram in the 16x pci-e slot when assembling IT stuff or is that left to someone else?

Dude seriously just shut the **** up! You're not exactly helping matters by ripping into a guy who couldnt give a flying **** about bikes so doesnt have the knowledge to assemble it himself.

Back
Top Bottom