Things you wish you could do, but can't

Don
nah not at all... I'm happy at the moment... apart with my job :)

I'm a proud catholic and so there is nothing I wish I could do like what your suggesting

Stelly

Man of Honour
Does anyone have anything that they wish they could do, but can't? EDIT - for clarification I'm talking about things you can't do because they are immoral (sp?) or illegal.

I think it would be a laugh to sneak up behind someone and push them over the edge of a platform at a train station, but of course I could never do it. What about driving the wrong way round a roundabout, or the wrong way up a motorway?
Does anyone have any similar urges?

I've done the whole roundabout thing, just wait until the roads are dead like 4am.

I wish I could be a vigilante and kill horrible people. Multiple killers, terrorist preachers, paedophiles. People who should be locked up for ever, but are released after 6 years.
Obviously I could never do that, but there's many times I wish I could. To help humanity out. Someone outside the confines of law and someone who never gets caught.

Associate
When driving my bus i often get asked 'Can you close the roof vent', i want to get off my seat while the bus is driving and close it, thus sending us all on a 60mph joyride from hell :)

Soldato
I think most of you are missing the point of this thread, he meant things you could do in real life that would be frowned upon or illegal to do in this day and age.

Stopping time isnt something you could actually do now is it? :p

Associate
OP
I think most of you are missing the point of this thread, he meant things you could do in real life that would be frowned upon or illegal to do in this day and age.

Exactly. The best one so far was trashing the supermarket. That would be so much fun!
When I'm in the co-op late at night I get the temptation to take the reduced stickers off the reduced stuff and stick them on the stuff I'm buying. In fact I dare myself to go and do that right now....

Back
Top Bottom