£5 Photobox Posters! And a photo to look at!

Soldato
Cheers for the heads up, printing 3 30x20 and an a2 :)

30x20s:

_MG_3237_30x20small.jpg

_MG_3542_30x20_small.jpg

tiger30x20_small.jpg

A2

elephanta2_small.jpg

Looking forward to getting them!

Associate
Mine has just arrived 10mins ago, from an order placed on sunday, thats a damn fast turnaround in my book, I got my 'despatched' email about 10mins after the 'thanks for your order' email. :>

Im pretty darn chuffed with the A3 print itself, nothing amazing as far as subject is concerned but it looks great on paper rather than on screen.

Just one question id like to ask, whats the best way to un-curl the prints? I dont fancy sandwiching it between things as the print feels a bit tacky.

Time for bed, then Im ordering more!

C.

Last edited:
Soldato
Mine has just arrived 10mins ago, from an order placed on sunday, thats a damn fast turnaround in my book, I got my 'despatched' email about 10mins after the 'thanks for your order' email. :>

Im pretty darn chuffed with the A3 print itself, nothing amazing as far as subject is concerned but it looks great on paper rather than on screen.

Just one question id like to ask, whats the best way to un-curl the prints? I dont fancy sandwiching it between things as the print feels a bit tacky.

Time for bed, then Im ordering more!

C.

Curl them the other way? :) That's how I get my posters flattened

Associate
it says posters in... matt or glossy...

what did everyone choose?

I always go for matt as framed images are behind glass/plastic and if they go in a folder its behind a shiny sheet so the image itself is always matt for me.

Ikea's big frames for posters are really good, but just be prepared to get a new cardboard frame insert made as the one supplied hides too much of the image for my liking.

Soldato
I really need to get going and order some of these tonight. What proportions do you have to send your pics as or do they adjust them to fit the print?

If only I had a bigger collection of my own photos to pic from. I might get one of my macro's done, one of my generic light trail shots and maybe a couple of others :)

Back
Top Bottom